lying libs strike again

3 hours ago, OldNewbie said:

OK Rattler, educate me then. What statutes, executive orders, or regulations enacted under the Obama administration have been overturned by the courts as unconstitutional?  There must be a long list based on your comment.

OK here's the general list.  They all limited liberty and they should all have been attacked with lawsuits.  Too bad the GOP failed to protect the rights of American citizens when Obama attacked them.  And the fact Obama's DOJ was filled with political hacks that were corrupt and lawless prevented judicial review as well.  

This is what Obama created.  this is why Obama is responsible for Trump becoming President.

ObamaTyranny.jpg

5 hours ago, Rattler said:

OK here's the general list.  They all limited liberty and they should all have been attacked with lawsuits.  Too bad the GOP failed to protect the rights of American citizens when Obama attacked them.  And the fact Obama's DOJ was filled with political hacks that were corrupt and lawless prevented judicial review as well.  

This is what Obama created.  this is why Obama is responsible for Trump becoming President.

ObamaTyranny.jpg

You still haven't cited a single law, regulation, or executive order passed by President Obama that was struck down by the courts as unconstitutional.  Until you do, your statement that "Obama wiped his azz on the Constitution for 8 years" is a total crock of bull hockey. It's so wrong, it's laughable. Like the list above. Next your going to tell me Obama caused the crash of 2008 and got us into the war in Iraq (both happened under Bush, before Obama took office.)

18 hours ago, OldNewbie said:

You still haven't cited a single law, regulation, or executive order passed by President Obama that was struck down by the courts as unconstitutional.  Until you do, your statement that "Obama wiped his azz on the Constitution for 8 years" is a total crock of bull hockey. It's so wrong, it's laughable. Like the list above. Next your going to tell me Obama caused the crash of 2008 and got us into the war in Iraq (both happened under Bush, before Obama took office.)

If they were 'passed' it means they were not shut down by the court.

If you change your question to "attempted by President Obama" there were dozens that were struck down, and therefore never passed. 'Recess' appointments, Obamacare manipulation, EPA overreach... Here's a quick top-ten list:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428882/obama-violate-constitution-top-ten-2015

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Papist said:

Another ignorant libtard with an aversion to facts. Also unable to use google it seems

Another Trump supporter (wait, make it two) resorting to name calling rather than engaging in any meaningful discussion.  Ho hum..

At least Rattler provided a link to a list of supposed unconstitutional things Obama did. I got as far as #6 before the 'subscription required' popped up. #1-5 don't count because there was no court finding. I've give you #6 since the court ruled against the gov't.

I think we will see Obamacare actually found unconstitutional once a new Supreme Court judge is in place and it comes before the Supreme Court again.  The same can be said about gay marriage.

Those were obviously activist court rulings, much like Dred Scott, and are legally flawed.

How do liberals find gay marriage in the 14th amendment and the governments right to force citizens to buy healthcare in the "Commerce Clause", but do not see gun rights in the 2nd?

Simple, they wipe their azz with the Constitution.  

It says what it says, and doesn't say what it doesn't.  It is not subject to activist court interpretation.  At least not to people who understand the Rule of LAW.

• Like 2