Taurus 709 Input

• 2 months later...

Well, I ended up with the 42 Glock in 380 after a bit of hassle with the NY dealer on gunbroker but that will be a different post. Sadly I had several problems trying to get through one box of ammo. Failure to feed extract and one double feed. When I got home I looked on net, which I wish I had done before buying, only to find numerous problems with this pistol. They all were related to the early models and were fixed by Glock. According to info on line my gun is a later version with the updated parts so I will try different ammo and then contact Glock if I have any problems. Glad I still have my S%W 36 and will probably getting rid of this as soon as I get it fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Update, I found that Hornady critical defense with the plastic tip works great in the Glock. I would have liked it to work with all ammo but I will keep it for now. I would not carry it and probably wait till I want another gun to see what I can get on a trade. Offers considered.