Misc. archery stuff

Doc says no more vertical bow use for me. I am selling off stuff related to that. The bows are gone, so too is a hard case, press, etc. I do have the following (if anyone is interested): 

1) Hoyt Super Slam XX78 aluminum arrows. Straightness to .001". These are cut to 29" and fletched with 4" vanes. The nocks and inserts are installed. Some arrows are brand new (6) while some have been used slightly (10). I have a total of 16 arrows. Sell for $48.00 for all.

2). Easton ACC 3/39 arrows. Fletched with 3" vanes with inserts and nocks. These are cut to 23". I have 10 of these that are all slightly used. Sell for $30.00 for all.

3). Thunderhead 100 BH's. I have 15 of these (some slightly used) and will sell for $50.00 for all. 

4). Thunderhead 85 BH's. I have 10 of these (some slightly used) and will sell for $30.00 for all. 

PRICES ABOVE DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING CHARGES. I CAN (at time of shipping) provide actual cost. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Sorry to hear that bugs. You should get a letter from the doc stating you cant use a vertical bow and that will allow you the use of a crossbow during bow season. 

You still can't use a crossbow with a md note during regular Archery season. 

Edited by kpkot

1 hour ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Really? I was told by my hunter ed instructors that if you can prove that you do not have the ability to used a vertical bow with in legal poundage, that you are allowed to use an xbow. 

http://www.dec.ny.gov/permits/25018.html

So he could get a bow with a weird device, but otherwise cannot use an xbow during regular. It's probably because if this were possible, it would be really quite easy to find a doctor who agrees that a person shouldn't use a vertical bow (e.g. shoulder pain, arthritis, whatever). Obviously the OP is not in this scenario, but I'm positive people would game the system otherwise.

26 minutes ago, Core said:

http://www.dec.ny.gov/permits/25018.html

So he could get a bow with a weird device, but otherwise cannot use an xbow during regular. It's probably because if this were possible, it would be really quite easy to find a doctor who agrees that a person shouldn't use a vertical bow (e.g. shoulder pain, arthritis, whatever). Obviously the OP is not in this scenario, but I'm positive people would game the system otherwise.

Interesting. I can see what your saying