Big Bore Air Rifle Comment Period

Five Seasons

I cannot understand why anyone would want to hunt with a big bore air rifle when a center fire rifle is legal.  Having said that, I'm all for freedom of choice since it functions the same as a rifle.

Crossbows are different than bows though.  I'm still not sure allowing them during regular archery seasons is a positive advancement for bow hunting.  I tend to believe they are not.

• Like 2

I can't say I know anything about them except...wow! big bore are expensive. I  personally can't see spending the cash...I don't know cost to shoot over a 30 cal. center fire. I see a lot of foreign sounding names in models I googled...So are there not many USA manufactures?

I do know I'd prefer being able to clearly hear the direction of another shooter while in the woods.

I cannot understand why anyone would want to hunt with a big bore air rifle when a center fire rifle is legal.  Having said that, I'm all for freedom of choice since it functions the same as a rifle.
Crossbows are different than bows though.  I'm still not sure allowing them during regular archery seasons is a positive advancement for bow hunting.  I tend to believe they are not.

Well I have an idea... when proffesional hunters (hired guns) are brought in to take down the number of deer in urban areas, they must still use legal hunting implements.. Guns are too loud, bows wont drop them on the spot. Its not for sportsmans benefit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk