2005 Mercury Marquis FL Car-Low Miles

I'm selling a car for my FIL.  As stated in the title, it's a 2005 Mercury Marquis, GS.  Only 31,700 miles on the ticker.  This car is registered in Florida and has seen less than 150 miles in our climate.  I haven't cleaned it up inside but surely would for folks here.  His stuff is still in it and I could prep it for a quick sale in 30 minutes or less.  I have the title in hand.......

Only thing it needs is (and I haven't looked that close) probably tires.  He always thought they were "good enough".  And, it does have a hitch and the electric winch hook up and controller.  I took the pics last weekend after the storm!

Can be seen in Snyder.  $5800

IMG_0849_zpsy9ferffb.jpg

IMG_0851_zpsxqvamtsg.jpg

IMG_0846_zpsqkhszwbr.jpg

IMG_0848_zpssq3esmkg.jpg

IMG_0845_zps1rdwrrlr.jpg

IMG_0844_zpscjvjtlin.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, grampy said:

If I thought it could pull my boat, I'd have been all in on this great deal!

How big a boat do you have?

My FIL pulled a 3000lb I/O with it.  It has (of course) the Class 3 hitch, wiring AND hard wired winch control.

13 minutes ago, grampy said:

Just a 18' bass boat. So yeah it would have pulled it. Would have been a solid 2nd car for years with no car payment! But as usual, grampy's a day late and dollar short!.........smile

If the deals falls through, you're next on the list. :)

Nothing would surprise me as the deposit wouldn't buy a 18 pack of Bud Light.  Sketchy at best...........we will see.