browning maxis shotgun 3.5"

you never know you may just get lucky.  After 3 years using this gun for deer hunting i had the gun miss fire 4 times last year was the last time on a huge buck after stalking and crawling througth the swamp and then CLICK.....  if the rolling bolt gets jarred even a 1/8 inch back and you dont relize it the gun will not fire. its a good duck gun but not a brush gun .

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Browning Maxis 3.5.  I havent had it all that long but I like it alot.  it is the sofest shooting shotgun ive ever shot.  Ive only shot 3 inch magnum turkey loads out of it but its a pussycat.  It comes with a shim kit to adjust the stock Length of pull and cast off also. I bought when Browning was running their tax break program. I bought the gun and 5 weeks later got a check from browning for the sales tax it cost me. It is  a great handling firearm. I labored between that and a Beretta and chose the Browning. Dont think you can go wrong with either one.

• 5 weeks later...

• Jpcon, I’m curios if the gun misfired on the first load or on the second?  If it was the first load, than you need a gunsmith. If it misfired on the  second load, then another question: what kind of loads are you using: 1 ounce and under or 1 1/8 ounce and over?
    As far as I know, neither Super Black Eagle nor any other “Inertia Driven  System shotguns like light loads and a lot of people have cycling issues with  Benelli guns. Benelli recommended  minimum is 1 1/8 ounce loads.

• 1 month later...

Beretta Extrema II... You can not go wrong with it. This gun has seen all kinds of action from salt water to mud hasn't skipped a beat yet.  I have been hunting w/ it for the past 6 years, I have seen those SBE's more then once not cylcle a high brass round.