Woodchuck Problem

OK .... now don't laugh folks but there is a woodchuck under our shed and my wife feeds him apples and peaches and calls him " Phil " !  Under the shed I put down stone before we placed the shed there and I've wanted to take "Phil" out on numerous occasions but the Wifey does not want "Phil" hurt , she actually calls him when she takes a couple old apples out and he comes out from under the shed to eat ! I would love to pop him with my .22 but " Happy Wife Happy Life " as they say !

OK .... now don't laugh folks but there is a woodchuck under our shed and my wife feeds him apples and peaches and calls him " Phil " !  Under the shed I put down stone before we placed the shed there and I've wanted to take "Phil" out on numerous occasions but the Wifey does not want "Phil" hurt , she actually calls him when she takes a couple old apples out and he comes out from under the shed to eat ! I would love to pop him with my .22 but " Happy Wife Happy Life " as they say !
Any coyotes out that way? Pop the chuck while she's out and say the yotes musta got him. We won't say a word.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 1

haha... in all honesty you should probably not do that.  it's dishonest.  better yet fill the hole with water from a garden hose.  it'll leave right away.  keep doing it and it'll find somewhere else or run out to bite ya.
When it runs out then shoot him, tell wifey, he went walkabout

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1