I was wondering about......

First-light

Sorry pal...this is good entertainment for me at the momment, and I aint bound to be scratching through your old sermons and bullheaded name calling posts to find them. You know where they are.

So you got nothing.

Thought so.

Tell us again why it is OK to break the law.  Do you brag about the bucks that you poached before and after legal shooting hours?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry pal...this is good entertainment for me at the momment, and I aint bound to be scratching through your old sermons and bullheaded name calling posts to find them. You know where they are.

So you got nothing.

Thought so.

Tell us again why it is OK to break the law.  Do you brag about the bucks that you poached before and after legal shooting hours?

Yes flipper....that's exactly what I do. K-now?

Did you kill a deer last year? Please share the link. Just wondering because I never got to read you'r story here.....or are your editors still handling that?

Well I don't know where the hell that came from....but no, I don't. I just told the whole  story the way it happened here....oh yeah, on antlers site too. ;)  Here's a link for ya since I never seen ya in the hunting sucess threads any.

Too many guys here that never share their shit and expect us to belive their word as gopel....Least I share my hunting experiences the way they happen.

Flipper, you may want to concider doing the same for PR reasons if you stand to get your point across any before calling someone else foul...

There's my hand at revere psycholgy bitch. :P

Gotta be bubbas son.... ::)

http://www.nyantler-outdoors.com/wesolowski-buck.html

Holyer than thou attitudes portrayed from thread to thread except for that one screw up when you all thought nobody was paying attention. Believe me, I read them all. Arrowflipper is right at the top of that list right beside bubba.

Oh?

Do tell........

please point them out I am anxious to see them.

5 mins. or 10 mins beyond "legal" still light enough to shoot confidantly, but not dark 30.?

Simple answer.....yes. You guys are breaking this down to the second and that's simply rediculous. Minute or 10 past or before  that...I could give a rats ass what you choose to do and aint calling the warden on ya is simply alls I 'm saying.

If there's a fight to be fought in a brotherhood, that's a good way to get it established.

http://www.dec.ny.gov/regs/15522.html[/color][/url]

Quote from: nyantler on Today at 12:35:56 pm  <blockquote>    Quote from: Pat Rockets on Today at 09:44:05 am  <blockquote>Gman..thats great..burt..even greater..flinger..were talking laws..there was a thread for leeks(wild onions)...illegal to pick in nys..yet alotta people here know how they taste..if stupidity were against the law..ida been behind bars a long time ago..due to the opinions of others..i only ask hunters to use common sense..some here cannot grasp that concept..if that makes me a cheater..then dont play in my field..

</blockquote>   

It is absolutely not illegal to pick wild leeks in NY... show me that law" Pat and antler, perhaps your are confusing allium tricocum(wild leek also known as ramps) which are legal to pick and have even been featured in the dec magazine the conservationist with the allium burdickii (a wild leek as well but more commonly known as narrow leaf leek) which are protected.</blockquote>

I look forward to seeing any post where I advocated for illegal hunting methods.  Grab the handle and stir the shit some more, but you do not need to eat anymore you are full of it already.  We both know you are just displaying diarrhea of the keyboard, but if it makes you feel good go for it.  When people have no logical or legitimate argument for their side, they start the personal crap and saying others did it too, hoping no one sees show stupid they look.  Umm it isn't working

Bubba, ...you're to old to understand.

Go back to class and misleaed our youth on your forsaken principals.

Heck, retire and hire a 12 yo to fill your spot already in the new march towards environmental stewardship. >:)

Good intentions don't equal sound practice as some may lead themselves to believe in the grand scheme of things.

I look forward to seeing any post where I advocated for illegal hunting methods.

Bubba, you're as full of shit as they get with your replies.

Well thought out my friend, but you aint pullin' the wool over woolys eyes. ???

Arrow,      As per nys hunting regulations pg 73 you have to add 3 min for every line west of the orange line and subtract 3 for every line east. now inbetween those lines the time is different by a few second or minute and seconds, the state regs only allow 3 min corrections.. But your black and white law doesn't see it that way it says sunrise and sunset!! so I hate to say it but you've probably broken this law if you loaded your shotgun/rifle/muzzleloader even if you dillengently looked at your watch for sunrise time!!  Now i agree that i do my best to follow this law, to the extent of being within a 3 minute zone if you will but according to you it black n white so i expect you'll turn yourself in as i doubt you own a automaticly adjusting atomic wristwatch. 

I look forward to seeing any post where I advocated for illegal hunting methods.

Then you should have no problem posting his replies showing he has done something illegal.

Then you should have no problem posting his replies showing he has done something illegal.

Why the hell should I do all the work.....go look for yourself. It's there if you payed any attention at all since this boards beginning....then again...

just proves my point that nobodys listening to this petty crap.

Arrow,      As per nys hunting regulations pg 73 you have to add 3 min for every line west of the orange line and subtract 3 for every line east. now inbetween those lines the time is different by a few second or minute and seconds, the state regs only allow 3 min corrections.. But your black and white law doesn't see it that way it says sunrise and sunset!! so I hate to say it but you've probably broken this law if you loaded your shotgun/rifle/muzzleloader even if you dillengently looked at your watch for sunrise time!!  Now i agree that i do my best to follow this law, to the extent of being within a 3 minute zone if you will but according to you it black n white so i expect you'll turn yourself in as i doubt you own a automaticly adjusting atomic wristwatch.

Weather.com....your zip code.  Problem solved.

Arrow still not accurate enough for the black n white law, weather.com only uses the closest weather station to your zipcode!! An example would be in wny ,buffalo ny, next closest is wellsville,ny about 80miles different or about 3 minutes... sorry your still going to have to turn yourself in..