I was wondering about......

First-light

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say you guys have to learn to play nice together & stop the bickering , we are all under the same stress you know!! Take a pill .  ::P  just something to do while waiting for warm weather.  Jmo

If there wasn't any disagreeing , it would be pretty dull here .

Antler wrote...the weed thing was in jest... for the record I don't think you do drugs.. I called you a douchebag because you were being one...

So if yer sayin stuff you actually dont believe..what makes anything else you say the truth

Im a say how you feel kinda guy

I was sayin things to be funny when you dbagged me...

If that makes me a dbag..so be it..

My boss at work looks occasionally at this site..id rather you call me a dbag than a doper...its not illegal to be a dbag..

Antler wrote...the weed thing was in jest... for the record I don't think you do drugs.. I called you a douchebag because you were being one...

So if yer sayin stuff you actually dont believe..what makes anything else you say the truth

Im a say how you feel kinda guy

I was sayin things to be funny when you dbagged me...

If that makes me a dbag..so be it..

My boss at work looks occasionally at this site..id rather you call me a dbag than a doper...its not illegal to be a dbag..

I already said I'll can the weed references...

Just wondering if  i could  put , antler,pat,dave,arrow,sits,pygmy into a reality tv show like big brother?? i reallt think we could all lose our day jobs and make some serious $$$ . Just a thought  :P:D

I bet antler would be the first to be voted off the show. He better show up on time, not  5 to 10 minutes before or after. There are strict rules, black and white and definitely no gray areas and no using common sense.

Dave

Wow I must have really gotten under your skin... which seems a bit thin. Try not to lose to much sleep over this if you can Dave... You seem to be really upset that I follow the rules... well you know us holier than thou people... we sleep well with our good consciences.. and I'm betting sits gets voted off first!!

not really bickering, bantering yes.. although there are some that really get annoyed... geez.. it's just a forum

Including yourself Joe. I see you doing a bit of back peddling , Keep it up your  losing credibility by the minute.

Pat Rockets had your number a long time ago.

Probably easy to think somone has my number...I'm the only guy here who doesn't hide his identity... you can check my credibility any time you want.. I'm not much for popularity contests anyway... I don't much care if you like what I have to say... Whats to get annoyed about?..This is a forum for expressing opinions... nothing more... I actually enjoy it... if it was annoying I wouldn't be here... believe me Burt what you have to say is not as important as you think, but very entertaining.

and If lightening up on Rocket means I'm back peddling... then I guess I'm back peddling... figured I'd give ya time to dry the tears from all the whining and crying you're doing.

Sunrise to sunset are the legal hunting hours. So on Nov 21st of this year those law abiding hunters will not shoot a deer before 6:49 am and after 4:33 pm.

Usually on opening day you hear many shots around the 6:30 am. I think it is a very very small percentage of guys that abide by this rule. I'm talking within 15 minutes or so from these times.

For all the guys who hunt on state land it's 6:45 am and there it is the biggest buck you have ever seen but it's not 6:49 am the legal hunting time by just 4 minutes do you shoot or not? Be honest.

Dave

Good Lord, I can't believe you guys sucked me into reading all 15 pages of this dribble. I feel like I'm a  kindergarten teacher ;D  Mom Pat called me a doodie head but, Mom NYAntler called me a slappy pants. Seriously? ;D  Besides everyone knows if youve got 5 min before shooting time and you can tell 100% that its a deer, shoot it and set your watch 5 min faster 8)  If it's dark enough to need a flashlight and you shoot than your and idiot and every yr I hear lots of idiots out there. Just my opinion but were talking a few minutes not 1/2 an hour! I think there are a lot of other more serious game law infractions going on in the woods to discuss here and I'm pretty sure everyone would be in agreement that they were wrong. So why are we arguing about something so trivial. And stop the name calling your grown ass men not school children, it's embarrassing ;)

Erussell I agree with you 100%, but there are some on this site will hang you out to dry for those 5 minutes.

Dave

Silly isn't it, but I guess they don't go one mile over the speed limit and they always come to a complete stop at a stop sign  on there way to sitting in there car till legal hunting hours. :D

Anler is right..its a forum..you can lie..accuse people for doing illegal things..name call..backpeddal...all for fun..

Just dont try it on him

Hes gotta promote his website somewhere...think of it as free advertising..

Like i said before..if you dont mean the things you say..why say it..and how can we believe most of what you say to be true..if yer into playin games..pick a board game...

Your constant aggravating and twisting of words is more of a problem than a help..helping is what i  believe you yhink yer doing..

Ive been on this site since x_mas..i congratulated antler on his thousandth post..take a look at where hes at now and tell me that aint a lotta crap to roll and its all been kind hearted banter..

I do have yer #..its #2 ;D

Anler is right..its a forum..you can lie..accuse people for doing illegal things..name call..backpeddal...all for fun..

Just dont try it on him

Like i said before..if you dont mean the things you say..why say it..and how can we believe most of what you say to be true..if yer into playin games..pick a board game...

Your constant aggravating and twisting of words is more of a problem than a help..helping is what i  believe you yhink yer doing..

Ive been on this site since x_mas..i congratulated antler on his thousandth post..take a look at where hes at now and tell me that aint a lotta crap to roll and its all been kind hearted banter..

Your right Pat, some people just twist words and contradict themselves and deny it to the bitter end. That is the one thing about these threads that gets to me. Own up to the facts and don't twist words. That is immature!

Just dont try it on him

Your right Pat, some people just twist words and contradict themselves and deny it to the bitter end. That is the one thing about these threads that gets to me. Own up to the facts and don't twist words. That is immature!

If some of the people that go to antlers website ever read some of his responses on this site he would have less people visiting his website. They would see how nasty he can be and rep on here isn't to good either. Antler set your watch make sure you have the right sunrise time, did you account for daylight savings time?

Dave

My website like this forum is done purely for enjoyment... if you don't go the the website because of something I said on this forum or any other forum... thats your choice and your loss... I have a huge amount of traffic on the site because its a good site with stuff guys wanna see... not because of any promotion I'm doing on here... the fact that I have a different opinion than some of you seems to really have hit a nerve... not sure why you are so threatened by something I have to say to the point where it gets you whining and crying so bad... I have meant everything I have said Rocket.. yup even the stuff in jest I meant to say... I don't really care if you believe what I say is true... I'm not here to impress you or anyone else I'm here cuz its fun.. when it stops being fun I won't be here any more... simple grown up stuff maybe you and a few others don't understand yet...

just responding exactly how I feel... I didn't think anything was so bad that we needed to leave anything behind us.. you're the one that has the problem with it.. like I said I just see it all as a little banter on a forum.. not all that important to be getting all jacked up about.

If ya can't beat 'em....join 'em. That's the way I see it. :P

I'm not particularly fond of all the petty BS around here. I have plenty of other sites I visit to be a nice guy where everyone is understanding and rarely any dissagreeance. This place does tend to bring out the worse in folks, but I've noticed that's a general rule on just about any "state forum". :'(

Hang in there guys...seems like everyones in a decent mood today. :D

Potentially i could lose my job for the things you suggested i do..even when i pass my pee test..theres a no tolerance policy there..so i think thats worth getting upset about..i was on unenjoyment and it took me a yr  and a half to get it..i dont wanna be there again..

You didn't seem to upset about the "Pat's weed thread", which, by the way, I didn't start... I would be more worried about some of the things you said on there.. than the few comments I made

Must be the long winter has taken its toll on everyone. Winter makes people moody and grouchy and some times short on common sense. The weather is starting to change and hopefully our outlook on things will change too. I think I am going to buy a sundial so I can be more accurate on sunrise and sunsets. :P

Dave

Potentially i could lose my job for the things you suggested i do..even when i pass my pee test..theres a no tolerance policy there..so i think thats worth getting upset about..i was on unenjoyment and it took me a yr  and a half to get it..i dont wanna be there again..

You didn't seem to upset about the "Pat's weed thread", which, by the way, I didn't start... I would be more worried about some of the things you said on there.. than the few comments I made

You and bubba were incunuating..wnybuckhunter split it off and called it that..i voiced my opinions so what im readin from you is i should shut up and have you and bubba make all the opinions? Mmmmhmmmm

No..LOL.. I was just saying.. I think your opinion on weed.. might get you in more trouble than me saying..."Rocket, you need to get off the weed" a few times.. which I would say to bubba if I thought he said something that sounded like he was high.. he would know it was a joke though