When do doe permits show up in the mail?

gjs4

So I entered my 9f&8g doe permit preferences a few (~3) weeks ago online..... no message; nothing. Went back today and they appear to have been granted (easy regions-no surprise there) and show in my tag inventory but nothing has shown up in the mail yet.

I usually get them in person..so new to the online application process.

When do the paper dmps show if you "ordered" them online?

You should have gotten them a week ago. Me and my father got ours a week exactly from the day we were drawn. Id call the DEC if I were you.

Will do if they're not here Tuesday. Figured something was up.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I get those down at the Town Hall. It gives me a chance to check in with our Town clerk and the rest of my elected town officials and get updated on the latest town gossip. However, so far my Lifetime licenses come in the mail flawlessly without a hitch. I was a little concerned that now my licenses were at the mercy of the Postal Service, but so far I have no complaints with them or the DEC licensing departments. How about that ..... something that a government agency does without screwing it up.

I'm sure your permits will show up in time ...... well, I'm pretty sure.

Edited by Doc

I get those down at the Town Hall. It gives me a chance to check in with our Town clerk and the rest of my elected town officials and get updated on the latest town gossip. However, so far my Lifetime licenses come in the mail flawlessly without a hitch. I was a little concerned that now my licenses were at the mercy of the Postal Service, but so far I have no complaints with them or the DEC licensing departments. How about that ..... something that a government agency does without screwing it up.
I'm sure your permits will show up in time ...... well, I'm pretty sure.

The government and DEC do plenty right..... just nothing deer related.

Couple years back my lifetime was running late after calling and I was told just let Encon know you have a LTL..they're know there's a problem. Maybe you're just treated better than the rest of us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, gjs4 said:

So I entered my 9f&8g doe permit preferences a few (~3) weeks ago online..... no message; nothing. Went back today and they appear to have been granted (easy regions-no surprise there) and show in my tag inventory but nothing has shown up in the mail yet.

I usually get them in person..so new to the online application process.

When do the paper dmps show if you "ordered" them online?

mine took two  weeks 

Edited by smokecreeks guy

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:33 AM, gjs4 said:

Couple years back my lifetime was running late after calling and I was told just let Encon know you have a LTL..they're know there's a problem. Maybe you're just treated better than the rest of us

Maybe, but I haven't heard a whole lot of complaining about the delivery of  lifetime licenses, and I must say I am pretty impressed about that.