didnt work out like the Dr. said

vizslas

went in for a shoulder surgery on the 31 st August. The MRI and ex rays all indicated a minor  injury to the rotator cuff. I was supposed to be back to full strength in 2 to 3 weeks. Crap it ended up being torn all the way through. i guess it could have been worse, the  Dr. said it was a small tear but it went all the way through. So now instead of picking up my bow to get ready for the hunt , I will be going to physical therapy. I hope to be up and running for crossbow season, but not without a crank for the bow. I go see my Dr. on the 11th so until then  all I have to do is keep my shoulder stretched ... bored and its only day four. At least i have time to do my shopping. GOOD LUCK  out there AND BE SAFE

The first few weeks of archery season are usually pretty slow anyhow, and the proper control of the aging temperature for the meat is a little more difficult in the warmer weather.  You should be good to go for "prime-time" peak-rut week, which always starts around November 5 (the day after Crossbow opens) in these parts.  I will send out a prayer for your speedy and full recovery. 

• Like 2

hey i like you name vizslas the best hunting dog around. dont worry and TAKE YOUR TIME TO HEAL . i say that cause my mom had a hip replacement and shes not the type to sit around shes always on the move well she over did it and now shes in more pain then when she got the replacement really bad couldnt sleep in constant pain granted shes 79. she was doing good walking with out the cane and no pain. you have plenty of time atlest a month and 1/2. good luck

• Like 1