DMP permitting = BS!!!!

eagle rider

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

So because it's much harder to kill a doe with a bow, I must now buy a bow and all the gizmos which will probably cost more than a rifle and scope, become proficient with it, and then spend more time hunting if I want to kill that doe?   What kind of sense does that make?  If you want to hunt with a bow exclusively I could care less, but don't tell anyone else that they need to get into bowhunting in order to kill that doe.  That sounds more "communist" than anything anyone else has written in this thread. 

MORE TIME HUNTING!!!! OH THE HORROR lol... prices for bow aint cheap ill agree on that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

I'm glad you have nothing else to do other than hunt.  Most of us don't have that luxury.

It is all about priorities...haha. I spent way more on my bow set up than the $ 100 I bought a muzzleloader of a friend. And i didn't spend a ton on the bow  either.

One can learn so much about deer behaviour during bow season though.

3 hours ago, steve863 said:

I'm glad you have nothing else to do other than hunt.  Most of us don't have that luxury.

Didnt say that i dont have work an have lots of other things that got  to do everyone does just dont see that having more time to hunt bad ... hell i see it as a positive to have more time to get out and enjoy the woods being able to dump a doe is an extra sure..and i also enjoy practicing with the bow even if its just 10 minutes every couple of days. I was judging you just kinda made hunting sound like going to work... just having a lil fun relax....

• Like 1