Starting to feel like deer seaseon

silent death

Anticipation has really notched up for sure! Seems to be plenty of deer, only one more blind to place, Still tightening my groups of three arrows. Grandson joined a higher level travel baseball team, they only play on Sundays, so will have him to hunt on Saturdays. Football is during the week. Seeing the first hint of fall colors on the trees. Cool mornings. My favorite time of year is fast approaching!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Something tells me we are going to get a heat wave for the start of the season,I just have a feeling.

Always nice to know I'm not the only pessimist around here.  LOL!

We've seen frost in the morning here in the Catskills, and the fawns still have spots on them.  Still, I look forward to the bow opener, even if it is too warm.

8 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Always nice to know I'm not the only pessimist around here.  LOL!

We've seen frost in the morning here in the Catskills, and the fawns still have spots on them.  Still, I look forward to the bow opener, even if it is too warm.

I just remember other wet summers when the temp. ramped up when it was time to start hunting.