Just asking.

Robinson446

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you were to actually go back and look closely, I have argued with antler more than any of you.  So if your little posse feels it is the thing to is attack others because of their opinions, then I feel sorry for you.  Outwit outlast outplay. I see how it is now and am ready to play the game.

Now it's on!!!!!

You neever disagree with Joseph!

2 peas in a pod!

Honestly, ....I think your both  buch of jokers that don't stand a chanch on proving a point in any aspect of the hunting community any more.

At least Joe built a site to carry on tradditions the way I se them....But bubba, you're a failure from what I read hear. One post  don't clear you slate brother. ::)

Now it's on!!!!!

2 peas in a pod!

Honestly, ....I think your both  buch of jokers that don't stand a chanch on proving a point in any aspect of the hunting community any more.

At least Joe built a site to carry on tradditions the way I se them....But bubba, you're a failure from what I read hear. One post  don't clear you slate brother. ::) I

go look at the antler restriction thread and the blaze orange thread, then come back and tell me we never disagree.  Before you make a decision, you should have the facts.

I have no slate to clear, nor do I have anything to prove to you. Your mind is made upo even if it is clouded, so be it. I guess we agree to disagree.  One thread about people justifying breaking the law and now antler and I are best buddies.  You are so shallow it is easy to see to the bottom of you like a brook.  Look at the history and you wil see how wrong you are. But we both know that you are not the brains of you and you friends who have decided that joe and I are buddies.  That is easy to see and it is also easy to see who it is.  So fllo waong and plan your next strategy. I am truly loving this.

I think my name was mentioned 3 times... and I wasn't even present... I didn't know that having the same opinion as another person on the forum was against forum policy...

Just for the record... this all started because a few people didn't like the fact that Bubba and I stated that we wouldn't shoot a deer before legal shooting time...

You won't find one attack by Bubba or I on that thread... before we were attacked... all we offered was our opinion on the subject and why... check the thread...

As for toning it down... this is toned down... and i will continue to respond to any posts made regardless of who likes what i have to say... It's a forum ... a forum has opinions.. if you don't like mine you are more than welcome to speak up and tell me why... I'm all ears... if you come back with a ridiculous argument I will call you on it... If you come back with an insult because you can't come up with a legit argument... I'll call you on that tooo...if you are offended.. tough shit...

Now it's on!!!!!

2 peas in a pod!

At least Joe built a site to carry on tradditions the way I se them....But bubba, you're a failure from what I read hear. One post  don't clear you slate brother. ::)

See thats where it all goes wrong for you wolly.. nobody is trying to prove any point.. just offering an opinion... you either like it or you don't... if you don't thats okay... there are a lot of others... if you have an opinion it is nice to back the opinion with some argument or facts... not just get bent out of shape because someone has a different opinion and an argument to back it up.

There are some that think I am pushing some agenda here... If I were pushing any agenda... I could do that all I want on my website... but If you check my site.. I am pushing nothing other than getting hunters to send in their deer stories and pictures... there is no mention of AR or QDM or Crossbows... this is the place to discuss those issues and voice those opinions... well I thought this was the place... I think I might be wrong... this is more a place where lots of guys are threatened by opinions.. because some of them come with intelligent facts or arguments to back them up..

Perfect respose to what I was hoping for out of your site Joe. That's the tradition I was talking about passing along in another thread rereplied to you.

No need to put these guys down, or say you're better than them....

I'll bet ya Rocket will out hunt you on his back 40, just because he pays attention to details, and Dave will most likely do the same i nhis neck of the woods.

When you come across as all knowing and oppnionated the way you do....well..that kinda sucks for anyone looking to get a hint of information from this site.

Heck,...I  don't take the personal challenges seriosly here far as you and bubs, but you guys sure like to throw them out in deffence,

PUNKS

That was just perfect. Bubba you are out of order.!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you just let this go. I thought it stopped and now you bring it all up again. Enough is a enough. You be the judge.

Dave

Now it's on!!!!!

2 peas in a pod!

See thats where it all goes wrong for you wolly.. nobody is trying to prove any point.. just offering an opinion... you either like it or you don't... if you don't thats okay... there are a lot of others... if you have an opinion it is nice to back the opinion with some argument or facts... not just get bent out of shape because someone has a different opinion and an argument to back it up.

There are some that think I am pushing some agenda here... If I were pushing any agenda... I could do that all I want on my website... but If you check my site.. I am pushing nothing other than getting hunters to send in their deer stories and pictures... there is no mention of AR or QDM or Crossbows... this is the place to discuss those issues and voice those opinions... well I thought this was the place... I think I might be wrong... this is more a place where lots of guys are threatened by opinions.. because some of them come with intelligent facts or arguments to back them up..

That was good elmer! :D

Ya know Joe, I used to like the way you voiced your opinion. Then you started forcing your own views and disrespecting others. I don't give a rats ass about how someone types, I can always see their points even if they don't convey it perfectly to the post.

The highjacking of threads has gotten way out of control here by a few select members with thick skulls and those with thick skin are retaliating and forming their own alliance, so when bubbles backs you, don't feel like you're in the majority.

I tend to fall into both categories myself, and really could care less about reading your 100 posts on a topic that has no end and your opinions are as good as mine.....just opinions.

If you guys want to segregate the board that's fine with me. No need for us all to get along, but don't tell somebody they started something and you have to finish it. BULLCHIT!!!! I'll go round and round with ya when I got the time...but I just aint got the time for that.

There's a certain sence of community that needs to be respected before anyones gonna give a hoot about what you have to say anymore. If you care to keep taking jabs at others here who also have a voice, some will choose not to listen or not post a reply due to your bullheadedness on said topic...especially when some have already given you personal info you didn't deserve to know in the first place. That's when you and bubs pounce. Let it go bro!

Ya can't bullchit me. You and bubs have crossed a line and both of you very well know it. It's just a matter of how far you two are willing to push it untill someone calls you out or you can't get away with it no more. If either of you get banned, as per your request, I don't think anyone here is gonna loose any sleep over it...your replacement is waiting in the wings to fill your shoes, I'm sure of it!

And just for the record....I don't get bent out of shape reading anything posted here no matter how much I disagree. It's all good with me, but sometimes you guys find a way to twist the topic. Now if you and bubbles would like to start an intelligent argument in a seperate title, I'd be more than willing to entertain your simple minds. :O

there is no walking away. It was stopped on the other site and the woolydave gang had to rehash it all here.  Oh wooly you poor sad pathetic wannabe.  Get a life so you do not have to live it here and taking your personal inadequacies out on others to make yourself feel an equal.  It will never happen.  You better consult with Dave as to what your next move will be before you get in over your head.  Ooop too late  Sad when a small group make it their personal endeavor to mke others life miserable.  Guess what ol buddy it isnt working. I laugh at your foolishness.  I thought you were more  of a man than to follow someone blindly and do what they say as they sit back and act innocent. Sad t think Dave thinks for you.  Or maybe you are just that stupid.  Now this is the last I have to say on this subject.  I will walk away and you can claim some pathetc  victory, so you feel better.  But within a week you will start on another thread as you need to feel manly on here as you aren't in real life.