Just asking.

Robinson446

Caught you before your somewhat intelligent edit bubs, nice try. :)

The more you type the less we listen. You should have quit while you were ahead.

wooly of this were true you would quit posting back.  It seems ot me and many others that you sit and wait for a response from me so you can try to rip it apart. So I would think the mpre I type, the more you listen.  Now I need to go to work so you can sit home and live on my taxes.  Have fun dissing me all day

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it's on!!!!!

You neever disagree with Joseph!

2 peas in a pod!

Honestly, ....I think your both  buch of jokers that don't stand a chanch on proving a point in any aspect of the hunting community any more.

At least Joe built a site to carry on tradditions the way I se them....But bubba, you're a failure from what I read hear. One post  don't clear you slate brother. ::)

See thats where it all goes wrong for you wolly.. nobody is trying to prove any point.. just offering an opinion... you either like it or you don't... if you don't thats okay... there are a lot of others... if you have an opinion it is nice to back the opinion with some argument or facts... not just get bent out of shape because someone has a different opinion and an argument to back it up.

There are some that think I am pushing some agenda here... If I were pushing any agenda... I could do that all I want on my website... but If you check my site.. I am pushing nothing other than getting hunters to send in their deer stories and pictures... there is no mention of AR or QDM or Crossbows... this is the place to discuss those issues and voice those opinions... well I thought this was the place... I think I might be wrong... this is more a place where lots of guys are threatened by opinions.. because some of them come with intelligent facts or arguments to back them up..

That was good elmer! :D

Ya know Joe, I used to like the way you voiced your opinion. Then you started forcing your own views and disrespecting others. I don't give a rats ass about how someone types, I can always see their points even if they don't convey it perfectly to the post.

The highjacking of threads has gotten way out of control here by a few select members with thick skulls and those with thick skin are retaliating and forming their own alliance, so when bubbles backs you, don't feel like you're in the majority.

I tend to fall into both categories myself, and really could care less about reading your 100 posts on a topic that has no end and your opinions are as good as mine.....just opinions.

If you guys want to segregate the board that's fine with me. No need for us all to get along, but don't tell somebody they started something and you have to finish it. BULLCHIT!!!! I'll go round and round with ya when I got the time...but I just aint got the time for that.

There's a certain sence of community that needs to be respected before anyones gonna give a hoot about what you have to say anymore. If you care to keep taking jabs at others here who also have a voice, some will choose not to listen or not post a reply due to your bullheadedness on said topic...especially when some have already given you personal info you didn't deserve to know in the first place. That's when you and bubs pounce. Let it go bro!

Ya can't bullchit me. You and bubs have crossed a line and both of you very well know it. It's just a matter of how far you two are willing to push it untill someone calls you out or you can't get away with it no more. If either of you get banned, as per your request, I don't think anyone here is gonna loose any sleep over it...your replacement is waiting in the wings to fill your shoes, I'm sure of it!

And just for the record....I don't get bent out of shape reading anything posted here no matter how much I disagree. It's all good with me, but sometimes you guys find a way to twist the topic. Now if you and bubbles would like to start an intelligent argument in a seperate title, I'd be more than willing to entertain your simple minds. :P

You are delusional... show me one post where i pushed my OPINION on anyone... as for choosing not to listen.. thats exactly what is suppose to happen.. I'f i'm not interested in a thread then I just staay away from that thread.. if you or anyone else doesn't like a topic... go to another one... I'll be waiting to see where I pushed my views on anyone... for sure  you'll come back with a post where I defended my position or gave my opinion...which is what a forum is... it's impossible to force anything on anyone on a forum... if you are being forced it is only in your own mind... and if you're that weak where someone on a forum can push you around.. maybe you need to do something else for enteratainment.

Sorry I started voicing my own views... I thought thats what an opinion was.. ::O

Wooly..

There's a certain sence of community that needs to be respected before anyones gonna give a hoot about what you have to say anymore.

I didn't join the forum to hold hands and tickle each others nuts... and I'm not here to join in on the popularity contest.. I don't care if you like what I say or even if you listen... I'm gonna say it anyway... whether you or anyone else likes it or not... you guys can hold hands and hug if you want while you whine like little girls about Joe and Bubba forcing opinions on you... :)

Wooly..

There's a certain sence of community that needs to be respected before anyones gonna give a hoot about what you have to say anymore.

I didn't join the forum to hold hands and tickle each others nuts... and I'm not here to join in on the popularity contest.. I don't care if you like what I say or even if you listen... I'm gonna say it anyway... whether you or anyone else likes it or not... you guys can hold hands and hug if you want while you whine like little girls about Joe and Bubba forcing opinions on you... :)

Just more BS, let it go. You are becoming who you are complaining about.

Dave

What the heck is the matter with you people? Do any of you ever read the crap that you're typing on here. It seems like the whole damn site is being taken over by pointless flame wars. And it's all over nothing. I've got to say that the view of the personalities that are coming out here are not exactly very flattering. It appears that flame wars are the only benefits that some of you joined for. What's up with that? If you all are trying to prove just how disagreeable your personality is, then by golly you're doing a real bang-up job of it. One forum at a time, the whole site is being taken over by a few people that simply want to see how clever they can be at insulting each other. As I watch former participants becoming silent, I don't think it takes a whole lot of insight to see where this site is heading.