Freaking lady pissed me off.

Water Rat

I'm sitting in my tree stand this morning when I spot something white moving thru the woods. I look thru my binoculars and see a woman wearing a camo jacket , green pants , a backpack and a white knit hat casually strolling thru the woods. This happened around 8am. At first I thought she might be still hunting but I didn't see any weapon. I remember thinking that's a good way to get shot. Then about an hour later she came by again. Then the kid on the four wheeler decided to do a few doughnuts on the logging road that leads to my stand. That was enough for me.......I'm disgusted already and it's only the 3rd day.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

I'm sitting in my tree stand this morning when I spot something white moving thru the woods. I look thru my binoculars and see a woman wearing a camo jacket , green pants , a backpack and a white knit hat casually strolling thru the woods. This happened around 8am. At first I thought she might be still hunting but I didn't see any weapon. I remember thinking that's a good way to get shot. Then about an hour later she came by again. Then the kid on the four wheeler decided to do a few doughnuts on the logging road that leads to my stand. That was enough for me.......I'm disgusted already and it's only the 3rd day.

Years back had a Lady get off her horse and Pee just a few yards from where I was sitting.Been deer hunting 25 years you will see some funny s--t

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I hunt a friends property, the next property over is leased by a good group of guys. Its 300 acres, about half of which is a soy bean field. The farmer decides to come harvest the field AT 10 AM SATURDAY! I dont know what their arrangement is as far as that goes, I assume the farmer also leases from the landowner but whoo boy were they pissed off

6 minutes ago, growalot said:

I need you all to send me thoughts of deer before 4:44 please

Other than eating Chicken 4 times a week venison is tasty.I enjoy watching them grow and enjoy eating them/Good luck Growalot shhooot the bigunn

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Water Rat said:

So, did you ever figure out what the lady was doing? Just stupid, or attempting suicide by hunter?

Yesterday before work my father in law was headed out back to his hunting property in middlesex. He left then 5 minutes later came back running in the door, "he is out there!" He was hysterical, he saw the big 8 I was hunting most of bow season. To his disbelief it was all of 140" well this deer was on someone else's property and I do not trespass so we watched from a far (my sons upstairs window). I come home last night to someone parked on the side of the road in front of my property, and a new popup blind out in the middle of this field. He is easily within 200' of 2 houses one on each side so I wasn't real sure what he had planned. Anyway as I walked down to get the mail I decided to walk towards the car and see what I think is the land was the landowner talking loudly and within 30 minutes the blind was gone as was the car. The guy was back in the hedgerow when the guy in the truck was looking for him.

Looks like I wasn't the only to see the deer that morning as there were a ton of brake lights when he was in the field chasing a doe. I can't stand the idiots that come out of the woodwork when gun season comes around. I like to think we are all hunters and are respectful of boundaries but this was a classic case of just downright disrespect of someone's property. I post my land tight and after 1 trespass the state cops are called. I don't screw around anymore.

17 hours ago, Water Rat said:

Your property? I would be calling the lady out and sending her on her merry way. I mean if your hunt is already screwed you could touch off the gun just to prove a point. Obviously not towards her or anyone else.