Good story of a great buck hunt.

nyantler

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Cool story! I’ve read a lot of things on social media though about it being 150s or 160s though. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to tell.. but probably score 180's as a non-typical... don't think it has been green scored by an official measurer yet

Edited by nyantler
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Great buck but hardly a cool story ,the dude just tromped all over his property with no plan what so ever and got lucky. 

Wow you must have missed the whole point of the story then... but you're entitled to your opinion

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Great buck but hardly a cool story ,the dude just tromped all over his property with no plan what so ever and got lucky. 

Hey, Jack. When you knock down a buck of that caliber you can come talking some smack on how he did it. He got the job done and I see his hands on those horns, not yours. Doesn’t matter how he did it. Obviously doing something right to have a buck like that on his property. With the good lord and his father looking after him. Lot of envy flowing through your veins. 

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Story quote,,,,,,,"but he was standing twenty yards away with his head tipped back. I never turned so fast and let four quick ones ring out. Down he went.."

Precisely why I am not a fan of gun hunting. Good story for him because he lived up to his dying father's last words but in reality it is just another "lucky gun hunter" story.

45 minutes ago, Renegade Hunter said:

Hey, Jack. When you knock down a buck of that caliber you can come talking some smack on how he did it. He got the job done and I see his hands on those horns, not yours. Doesn’t matter how he did it. Obviously doing something right to have a buck like that on his property. With the good lord and his father looking after him. Lot of envy flowing through your veins. 

The cool part is that he used his fathers gun ,the part that ruins it is the the higher power looking down or the voices guiding him to run through the field.