Rabbit hunting Putnam and Dutchess

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Paula said:

I think they are looking for someone that hunts rabbits to take them along. 

Well I think they need to be a little more specific like at least say what part of the state they want to hunt at .

Be kinda of hard to get someone if they  don't know where they would like to hunt .

It would have to be someone close to them I would imagine.

Hey guys me and my brother are looking to get into rabbit hunting would anyone like to take 2 guys hunting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I/Me (???) happen to have unfettered access to parcels of bunny heaven in Dutchess. However, the gross misuse of a pronoun prohibits me/I (???) from sharing my/me(???) bounty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Funny thing is lately my property was full of rabbits but  for some reason last say 2 months have not seen one all of the  sudden they  disappeared wonder what happen ? Wild Cats ?coyotes? owls ?disease ? Don't know . Strange 

I am sure they are there

30 minutes ago, Paula said:

I am sure they are there

I think they went nocturnal I  saw the tracks in the snow still a couple of days ago when it snowed here . But up to a few weeks ago you would see them  in the daytime now I haven't seen one around something must have spooked them to go nocturnal . 

Look up the Great Swamp in Patterson (I think)- pretty good amount of cover I recall from when I would hunt released pheasant. Only a few parking spots but a lot of land to cover. Cranberry Mountain is another public area that gets stocked with birds and I remember kicking some bunnies there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk