My new deer rifle

Looks like they are using a .50 cal case and probably opened it up to take a 20mm bullet.  Lots of recoil I'm sure, but not as much as a 20mm cannon round that I thought they were talking about.  There's no way anyone would be able to shoot that from a shoulder fired weapon......more than once anyway.

???

Looks like they are using a .50 cal case and probably opened it up to take a 20mm bullet.  Lots of recoil I'm sure, but not as much as a 20mm cannon round that I thought they were talking about.  There's no way anyone would be able to shoot that from a shoulder fired weapon......more than once anyway.

???

No its 20mm anti armor rifle here's a site about it, Like the pic. at the bottom that compares a 50cal and a 20mm. Must be one hell of a good scope to take that. I really like the truck accidentally shot by an f-16's 20 mm vulcan. Imagine what a 30 mm would do off the wart hog!!!!!

http://www.vincelewis.net/20mm.html

oh what the heck for you viewing pleasure

A10 Run Against Taliban Hideout

A-10 strafing run on a Taliban postion also starring Tom Hanks

and I just love this one, 20 mm apachie

Never knew what hit 'em.

post-358-13145544157_thumb.jpg

post-358-131455441582_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

When i was in 81 mm mortors , we went down to Vieques , Puerto Rico for some training and R&R . We were firing our mortors down range and so were the guys with the 106 mm recoilless rifles . One of their squads got in trouble because they purposely shot a cow that was in the blasting area . Never saw3 the cow but they said it did a heck of a job on it !  ???

The 106's that we had is H&S company were mounted on Mechanical Mules . I wish I had one of those vehicles for deer hunting .