Do we have any car guys in here? If so what do you have?

Geno C

Ill start off, i am a huge car guy...

I have a 94 Twin turbo supra that i built. it now has a BIG single turbo, full fuel system, AEM EMS and the list goes on. It makes 800rwhp and is my baby. LOL i made 500rwhp at 14 psi on pump gas which is nothing boost wise, this turbo is a 74mm GT42R and does is a very high boost turbo. however with a more agressive tune and running 18 pounds it will lay down 600 on pump. here are some pics from a few weeks ago

98237355.jpg

13399535.jpg

62618588.jpg

47902597.jpg

26137792.jpg

I used to have a Hayabusa but I sold it this year to buy a camper, I may get one again some day we'll see. I don't know if I could ride again with out being on a 'busa, there ain't nothing else like crackin the throttle on a bike (or fast car). Although a old man bike might be nice...

Ive been a car guy all my life, not into the import thing, mostly classics and such. A few years ago I got rid of my last one, a 73 Dodge Dart in favor of buying a camper (kinda like Doewhacker) because I love to camp and so does my fiance and daughter, so I figured Id get something more family oriented than the car. Since then, I have acquired a new project vehicle, but its not a muscle car or anything like that, its my father's old truck that he bought when I was a kid. I have so many memories of that truck that selling it isnt an option. Even if it doesnt carry a ton of classic value, its getting a frame off restore soon. Its a 79 Chevy Silverado crew cab with the Camper Special package. It sports a 454 with a TH400 and the big Dana rear end. The only major options its missing for the year are 4wd, A/C and the dually package. It has 56000 original miles on it, but has been sitting for around 20 years. It should be a fun project, it wont be completely stock, but pretty close with a few performance enhancements.  :)

nice rides guys

i like the black look on the stang. Beleive it or not my car drives almost like stock, aside from the change in the tone and spooling of the turbo around town. Until you tip into boost, it feels like the hands of god grab the back end of the car and shove it down the road. When the 2 44mm wastegates open up it sounds like the work is coming to an end... i have a video of the car doin g to street pulls on 14lbs which was just about 500rwhp on pump gas. It was a very conservative tune and has plenty of timing left to make atleast another 100rwhp opn pumo if i want... you can here the turbo spool and then the wategates open. The video quality is a bit on the bad side, a buddy used a canon point and shoot. so...

I can't even imagine what that must be like. 

I'm only running 8lbs, but the thing hits 8lbs at like 2500 rpms.  Its an open gate right now, which sucks, because its way to loud.  I'd like to get a custom pipe made to wrap it back into the exhaust, but thats how that kit was.  It put down 410 hp, 520 tq to rear wheels on stock fuel system (with helper pump, in tank pump) and stock block.  I'd like to get boss / R block, then turn the boost up.  My buddy is running the same turbo on his stock block and turned 10.20's at E-town last year.  Next up for me, after the rear end (which I have sitting in my garage) is a methanol kit, then a fuel system.  Its fun stuff, to fun! I need to do a new tune as well, running way to rich, also could use a rebuilt on the turbo kit ( think its leaking slightly oil, b/c its been sitting for so long)

I can't even imagine what that must be like. 

I'm only running 8lbs, but the thing hits 8lbs at like 2500 rpms.  Its an open gate right now, which sucks, because its way to loud.  I'd like to get a custom pipe made to wrap it back into the exhaust, but thats how that kit was.  It put down 410 hp, 520 tq to rear wheels on stock fuel system (with helper pump, in tank pump) and stock block.  I'd like to get boss / R block, then turn the boost up.  My buddy is running the same turbo on his stock block and turned 10.20's at E-town last year.  Next up for me, after the rear end (which I have sitting in my garage) is a methanol kit, then a fuel system.  Its fun stuff, to fun! I need to do a new tune as well, running way to rich, also could use a rebuilt on the turbo kit ( think its leaking slightly oil, b/c its been sitting for so long)

thats good tho john, considering stock fuel. you have some sort of booster pump or something? what size turbo are you running? im on a stock block stock head... i love the wategates dumping atmospheric, you can just route the dump tube back into the exhaust but i personally like the open gates lol. i have 2 44's dumping straight down, love it! i was going to do methonal but ive read alot about menthonal inj caroding the motor over time. Thats why i went with just running C16. atleast with race gas i sont have to worry about my meth pump failing god forbid underboost and causing detination.

I have a 255 in tank pump and a helper pump, its still stock fuel lines.  Its a 60mm Turbo...  C16 is out of my price range, but I love the smell :)  Problem with the open gate is that is sounds like a Harley when I stomp on it.  Quite as anything otherwise (I like the sleeper look).

nice! that 60mm must spool up pretty fast on your motor.

i have dual 255 in tank pumps on a custom modified hanger. dual -8 feed lines, aeromotive FPR, Dual feed fuel rail, 1000cc injectors, stock return line.

you have any vids of your car?

• 6 months later...

Figured i bump this up since deer season is over i know you car guys are getting the cars ready for the spring, myself included!

i just have to throw in a new clutch and put a new set of rims and tires on since i have the car on jack stands in the garage right now. i sold the drag package, it just was not practical for the street... heres a few vids i had on youtube, thought i might share. Once the car has the clutch in i will do a re tune on pump gas and also throw some C16 in and tune it on race gas. My goal isnt huge im looking for mid 500rwhp on pump gas and maybe 700 on race gas. the car should make 800+ on this setup, stock block stock head  :)