Lack of small fish around Buffalo on Lake Erie

wolc123

Hahaha the Old Testament does list some animals one should not eat including pigs and shellfish... I’d bet my life that he eats those things... he’s just a hypocrite and we should lock this thread up before it gets out of hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

It’s just after psalms PA chest measurement 

Nope, you guys are just trying to trick me into reading the Bible again. Nothing against religion, but that is the longest book in history, and has more 'revisions' then homemade BBQ sauce. I don't have the time.

:umnik:

Now, I am going to get beer #3. 

22 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Nope, you guys are just trying to trick me into reading the Bible again. Nothing against religion, but that is the longest book in history, and has more 'revisions' then homemade BBQ sauce. I don't have the time.

:umnik:

Now, I am going to get beer #3. 

you're in luck, there's a full section on BBQ'ing and smoking as well..

14 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

Dude you might be the dumbest person I have ever interacted with in my entire life. Now you are saying that when humans kill animals they go direct to animal heaven, but when other animals kill them they don’t. Show me where it says that in your crazy ass bible. You my friend are delusional.

It is good to see you back here Chef.  

I don't know if there is an "animal heaven", but I am certain that there is a "people Heaven".   The Bible very clearly states the way to get there ... Faith in Jesus Christ.    If I eat a fish, bird, or animal, and "I am what I eat", then that action would create a shortcut for at least part of that "food" to get into Heaven.       

I also verified that the cormorant is indeed on the "unclean" list, in the King James version of the Bible, however that is "Old Testament stuff".    Because Jesus Christ bore the penalty for all past, present, and future sins of His believers, we can now get away with eating things like pork, cormorants, snakes, etc, and still get into Heaven.  Interestingly, modern medicine has also determined that a lot of the stuff on the "unclean" list is really not that good for you.   As a chef, I am sure you are aware of that.    

Two things that are very clearly on the "clean" list, per the Biblical definitions, are deer and bass.  There are many examples in the Bible of Jesus providing fish for multitudes of people to eat.  One nice thing about the internet and search engines, is that you can quickly find the Bible chapters and verses that contain all this information without reading the whole book.       

Have you got any good bass recipes ?

Edited by wolc123

Leviticus 11:17 (KJV).

Did you even read the passage you just sent to us all you pea brained idiot... it says right there you can’t eat pork... guess you’re going to hell where you belong

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Did you even read the passage you just sent to us all you pea brained idiot... it says right there you can’t eat pork... guess you’re going to hell where you belong

34 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

however that is "Old Testament stuff".    Because Jesus Christ bore the penalty for all past, present, and future sins of His believers, we can now get away with eating things like pork, cormorants, snakes, etc, and still get into Heaven.  

It sounds like you missed this part Chef.  I will pray that you pick up on it before it is too late.  

8 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Buddy it’s still in your kjv what are you talking about you really are a retard

Thanks Chef, nothing pleases me more than taking shots for my faith in Jesus Christ.   I will keep praying that you find some.   I am very thankful that this site places no restrictions on religion.  Very few pursuits put one in better position to enjoy the blessings of His grace than Hunting and Fishing.  

Edited by wolc123

But you disrespect him every time you ignore what is in his bible because it suits your needs.... some faith you have there... no one is taking shots at jesus or faith I’m taking shots because your mental retardation allows you to think your being faithful when your not

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Leviticus 11:17 (KJV).

OK! Now we are cooking with gas! I will look that up tomorrow, maybe, I might be fishing. I don't always find time to make rebuttals to you or the DA's in the political section.

If this is true, I wonder how the Bible would do with the pollution of waters in my area. The Hudson - can't eat the fish ( except the Stripers that come up from salt water ), Lawsons Lake, the blue algae makes the small lake unfit to swim or fish, and the Mohawk which is in reality, the same as the Hudson.

I bet that's not in the Bible.

I already know how you are going to reply wolc. So don't burn out your fingers responding. Funny how you claim to be so religious, but like to pick font wars all the time. 

16 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

But you disrespect him every time you ignore what is in his bible because it suits your needs.... some faith you have there... no one is taking shots at jesus or faith I’m taking shots because your mental retardation allows you to think your being faithful when your not

Keep shooting Chef, maybe you will hit something.

14 minutes ago, Rob... said:

OK! Now we are cooking with gas! I will look that up tomorrow, maybe, I might be fishing. I don't always find time to make rebuttals to you or the DA's in the political section.

If this is true, I wonder how the Bible would do with the pollution of waters in my area. The Hudson - can't eat the fish ( except the Stripers that come up from salt water ), Lawsons Lake, the blue algae makes the small lake unfit to swim or fish, and the Mohawk which is in reality, the same as the Hudson.

I bet that's not in the Bible.

I already know how you are going to reply wolc. So don't burn out your fingers responding. Funny how you claim to be so religious, but like to pick font wars all the time. 

The pollution is a bigger problem for you folks in the eastern part of the state.   I try and stay within the health advisories that are printed in the NYS fishing regulations book, when it comes to eating fish.  I actually separate the packages in the freezer, so that my wife and girls can eat the "less polluted" stuff.   That means mostly lake Erie and Western fingerlakes stuff for them.   As a man over 50, I am in the "low risk" group, so I get the higher-risk Adirondack, Lake Ontario, and St Lawrence stuff that would not be recommended for them.   Without a doubt, we would eat a lot more fish, if it were not for these advisories, and I do feel sorry for you folks who are stuck on the "polluted", eastern side of the state.    

Edited by wolc123

Here's the final thing I am going to post in yet another stupid thread!

Wolc, you are pissed off at birds eating the smaller fish, yet you take pride in shooting button bucks.

So here's how this works, those birds eat the small fish you want, and you are mad. Yet you proudly kill the small bucks others want to grow into maturity.

You are so blind you don't even know you are a hypocrite. 

Just to state and be clear, that's not me being a bully, attacking you,  or even being rude. Read back through your own posts!

The pollution is a bigger problem for you folks in the eastern part of the state.   I try and stay within the health advisories that are printed in the NYS fishing regulations book, when it comes to eating fish.  I actually separate the packages in the freezer, so that my wife and girls can eat the "less polluted" stuff.   That means mostly lake Erie and Western fingerlakes stuff for them.   As a man over 50, I am in the "low risk" group, so I get the higher-risk Adirondack, Lake Ontario, and St Lawrence stuff that would not be recommended for them.   Without a doubt, we would eat a lot more fish, if it were not for these advisories, and I do feel sorry for you folks who are stuck on the "polluted", eastern side of the state.    

All I can say is Once again I proved you wrong and showed how much of a idiot you are so you try to say I can’t shoot

27 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

All I can say is Once again I proved you wrong and showed how much of a idiot you are so you try to say I can’t shoot

Have you got any good bass recipes ?