Fertilizer for small plot

Hey all. Have some property outside Franklinville NY and looking for some advice where to find some fertilizer for a small plot {to start]. According to Whitetail Institute, I need 10-10-10 and 0-20-20. The 10-10-10 is easy but where do I find the latter or equivalent? Searched the web with no luck. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

0-20-20. First number is nitrogen content. Don't sweat it, just get some lower nitrogen fertilizer. You don't say what you are planting but I would guess it contains clover due to the low nitrogen fertilizer. Clover fixes it's own nitrogen, so any you add won't hurt it, it's just not needed.  Check TSC if you have one nearby. I bought 20 bags of triple 10 last week for $1 a bag. Last year's stock. Wish they had more. My plots like it. 

8 hours ago, DDT said:

0-20-20. First number is nitrogen content. Don't sweat it, just get some lower nitrogen fertilizer. You don't say what you are planting but I would guess it contains clover due to the low nitrogen fertilizer. Clover fixes it's own nitrogen, so any you add won't hurt it, it's just not needed.  Check TSC if you have one nearby. I bought 20 bags of triple 10 last week for $1 a bag. Last year's stock. Wish they had more. My plots like it. 

That's one heck of a deal!  The only downside of using N on clover plots is that the weeds like it.  I may have to swing by Tractor Supply.  That's crazy good.

35 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

That's one heck of a deal!  The only downside of using N on clover plots is that the weeds like it.  I may have to swing by Tractor Supply.  That's crazy good.

And stupid NY won't let Arrest and Slay herbicibes be sold here. Have to go to PA. Although the deer eat some weeds.