a few food plot shots..

7 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Youre fine, still plenty of time left for brassicas, turnips, WR, etc.

yea that's what will be on the menu. i've got some that's just sitting around from all the different deer functions i've been too. hopefully i can get to it within the next couple weeks. I've got Whitetail Institute AlphaRack Plus and Ambush that i'm hoping will still germinate.  been sitting around for a couple years.  I've got a couple others that's more a clover chickory blend. probably save that for some open logging roads.

• Like 1

Ive used 5 year old seed from WI and Evolve in the past, it grew just as well as stuff I bought the same year. I wont buy the buck on a bag stuff anymore though. I did a side by side comparison one year of no name seed from the local Agway and seed from 3 different food plot seed companies. Used the same fertilizer, spraying, tilling, planting methods and the no name stuff from Agway grew better and the deer browsed everything pretty much the same way. Unless I get the buck on the bag stuff for free, it wont go in my plots.

• Like 1