High # pf Yotes, And late bloomers? 2 part ?

HuntOrBeHunted

I have a two part question that I figured i'd make on thread about.

Question 1. Anyone else noticing a high number of yotes around?  Ive always had them in certain spots but seems their numbers are growing and they are coming closer and closer to city limits

And two. Seems like a lot of late blooming deer still seeing baby fawns all over. Will most likely be covered with spots still on opening day of bow. Any one else seeing the same?

ALL... fawns, will carry their spots until they grow the first winter coat.

More coyotes everywhere it seems. DEC should really consider not having a closed season on them.  That would save "some folks" from having to shoot, shovel, and shutup. When their properties are being over run with them.

• Like 1

DEC should really consider not having a closed season on them.  That would save "some folks" from having to shoot, shovel, and shutup. When their properties are being over run with them.

All that will do is pressure them to the neighbors property and/or force them to hunt at night.
Quite frankly you'll never get them all and they will simply have larger litters to compensate for the ones that are killed. Then in the meantime while populations of game animals on the property increase, the young pups will establish a new hierarchy in the food rich territory and you're back at square one trying to force them out. Now the neighbors will have even more to deal with.
Couple that along with the fact that there's not enough ECO's to enforce laws and deal with complaints from hikers, landowners and suspicions of poaching 24/7 365.

Now I don't know about you, but personally I don't want to dress my whole family in blaze orange to enjoy state lands(or private land) in the summertime and tell you what, the first time a bullet whizzes over my wife or kids head Sasquatch is comin' out and he ain't lookin for beef jerky

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk