9/1 pull

Iluvracks1359

Nothing really impressive, all young bucks but there's a few here I would definitely pull the trigger for.  I'm more excited about the fact that I got ALOT of pictures of deer, and all with similar time stamps as these, hour before dark, and 30 minutes to an hour after first light . . . realllyyy likin this new spot, hope that it stays like this for another month

IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5817.JPG

IMG_5846.JPG

IMG_7463.JPG

IMG_7491.JPG

• Like 8

Looks like a nice spot!

I've been getting a lot of deer but nothing but does and 1.3 year old bucks behind the house. I had 1 slob and 2 dandy bucks all summer last year. Lost track of them when the season started or soon after. Must not have made it.

My hope will be roaming bucks during the ruts here and focus other spots early season.

Edited by Fletch

Thanks guys, im super excited!! And yea fletch these bucks here all look young, ive seen one very large bodied deer on camera at night, bur so far back that i cant see the head. . And the deer is massive, so im thinking that could be a big buck, only traveling at night by himself right now.. hopefully during the rut he shows his face