Field Tuff ATV Disc Harrow

Worth it for me but you need to add weight and make circles. I had trouble with my hitch at first and without weight it doesn't do much. However I added either one or two 80 lbs bags of fertilizer as you can barely see in the third picture and it made a 100% difference. I would recommend as I've had it for two years adding three small plots from scratch the largest being 3/4 of an acre. Any more questions fire away.

Screenshot_2019-01-30-17-14-47.png

Screenshot_2019-01-30-17-15-29.png

Screenshot_2019-01-30-17-16-01.png

Screenshot_2019-01-30-17-16-14.png

Screenshot_2019-01-30-17-16-14.png

Screenshot_2019-01-30-17-16-56.png

Screenshot_2019-01-30-17-17-29.png

• Like 2

thanks for the review and pics!  Congrats on the plots and the yield, everthing looks great! One question on the extra weight required:  were you able just to lay the bags on the supports or did you have to tie them down to keep them from falling off ? FYI: I also have a tine plow, so once I break the sod on the new ground I am hoping it will be easier than your experience.  I am hoping a Cabela's coupon comes through soon and then I will pull the trigger. I have been saving up all my gift cards! 

I have one and it does well with weight and make sharp circle the direction the teeth will cut. But you then put much added stress on the bearings. Mine is still holding up fine. but I rarely till much anymore. Mostly all no till methods now. 

Everyone needs to remember, you dont need to turn 6 inches of soil over. IF your disking just scratch the top surface lightly. as long as your vegetation is dead, and not re growing currently, your mighty fine. Do this and follow up with a roller if no rain is coming.. 

• Like 1

SG has it for $549 ($495 if you are in their Buyers Club). Appears Cabelas just pulled it from their assortment,  its no longer available.  Stinks for me because I saved 2 years worth of gift cards to buy it for ship to store pick up. Shipping on this thing is about $150.