WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

14 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Well that is the thing I don't know   any of them so I can't say one way or the other , if that makes any sense. 

Hell Storm I don't know any of these fellas.That's not stopping this Hillbilly from coming down from the sticks.

• Like 4

You guys need to get-- Sits In Trees to round out your event. I won't be there--  I will be at a - All You Can Eat Restaurant chowing down on Pigs Feet!

Don’t yell me ur going to Newburgh buffet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

And if, I did go to this meetup and---The Greatest Coyote Caller In The NorthEast was there, I would most Definitely throw a Strawberry Cupcake- Icing first at his Nose and his new Nickname would be Rudolph- LOL!

The named greatest coyote caller meets the self proclaimed greatest turkey caller. Epic matchup.

Gotta say billy. You are one special guy. And to boot you would even consider to waste a perfectly good strawberry cupcake. Your such a rediculous and wasteful man.

#woodsroads

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

And if, I did go to this meetup and---The Greatest Coyote Caller In The NorthEast was there, I would most Definitely throw a Strawberry Cupcake- Icing first at his Nose and his new Nickname would be Rudolph- LOL!
I am the NEW Greatest Coyote Caller in the Northeast

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I’ll call some local bakeries and get this for you. Will you come?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

You mean my carry gun that I put on the table when I took my pants off to sit on the couch

Look I don't know you Maybe   you are not like the cable guy and maybe you are but can you blame me for not exactly being thrilled to meet up after some of the crazy shit I read on here from time to time .

What you going to stick a 45 in face because I insulted your stew  maybe lol  I don't know lot of crazy people you here about these days  so makes me wonder. 

O make sure your  don't forget your  pants on the couch . 

Edited by Storm914

Look I don't know you Maybe   you are not like the cable guy and maybe you are but can you blame me for not exactly being thrilled to meet up after some of the crazy shit I read on here from time to time .
What you going to stick a 45 in face because I insulted you stew  maybe lol  I don't know lot of crazy people you here about these days  so makes me wonder. 
O make sure your  don't forget you pants on the couch . 

While you haven’t met Chef, a bunch of us did the other night at Peekskill meetup. He was a normal guy like the rest of us. I witnessed 15+ guys laugh and have a good time. I didn’t see one negative thing happen the entire night.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

What you going to stick a 45 in face because I insulted your stew  maybe lol  I don't know lot of crazy people you here about these days  so makes me wonder. 

You do realize that 99% of the non hunting stuff said on here is pure satire and just busting balls right?

• Like 7

Sometimes not sure about that .
Then don't come I really couldn't give two shits. I refuse to pander to some pansy that can't take a joke. Stop by or not. I honestly could not care less and am through with trying to convince anyone. If you need convincing then you clearly think you're something special which let's be real you're probably not. That last sentence is directed at ANYONE that feels they need to be convinced and not anyone specifically.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Then don't come I really couldn't give two shits. I refuse to pander to some pansy that can't take a joke. Stop by or not. I honestly could not care less and am through with trying to convince anyone. If you need convincing then you clearly think you're something special which let's be real you're probably not. That last sentence is directed at ANYONE that feels they need to be convinced and not anyone specifically.

Well said. Everyone makes fun of each other to a point on this forum. It’s what makes it fun.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Pansy ? 

Hint I'm bigger and stronger then you even if I'm 10 years older .

But then it will not matter because you just going to pull a gun on me or  few of  you guys will try and jump me .

I was a bouncer at bar  as a kid I know  these things . I know you better then you know yourself been there done that .

But Have a good time kids 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Dude listen I’m sorry where did I ever say anything about putting a 45 in anyone’s face. Dude we will be at a bar I won’t be carrying. Like seriously where have I ever said anything violent on the forum.

• Like 2