WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

I think the WNY chapter and members of the archery academy and Tree Guy salmon charters should start a go fund me for a bus so next year we can pick everyone up. 

If we all throw in a few bucks we can buy the Sabres!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The motto is “Get ya D wet!”

While I am all for a good time, please do some math...9 months from the GTG puts you right in the sweet spot for the rut. Ain’t no way I’m spending it in the labor and delivery room!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

While I am all for a good time, please do some math...9 months from the GTG puts you right in the sweet spot for the rut. Ain’t no way I’m spending it in the labor and delivery room!!! 

Late November? I’ll be tagged out by 10/2 anyway. I’m not a doctor anyway, I can’t delivery a baby. I can do a C Section tho, it’s like gutting a deer

• Haha 1

Look I don't know you Maybe   you are not like the cable guy and maybe you are but can you blame me for not exactly being thrilled to meet up after some of the crazy shit I read on here from time to time .
What you going to stick a 45 in face because I insulted your stew  maybe lol  I don't know lot of crazy people you here about these days  so makes me wonder. 
O make sure your  don't forget your  pants on the couch . 

So after giving your post some thought no I won’t have a 45 with me. But if you do show up I may drop my pants and slap you in the face with my junk

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Maybe I'm at the wrong forum 

You guys need to change the name to NY beer & party.com 

:)

Ain't nothing wrong with having a few beers.Heck if there will be one of these meetings at the Goat in the summer I am going that way and guess what?I'm going to have a great time as well life is to short to sweat the what may or may not happen.For all I know these guys might whoop my ass I don't care.

• Like 3

On another note The bar will probably not let me in so I will be out on the curb like trash.Then back on the train north.
It's brother jimmys they don't discriminate can always check out o'conners that's a true drinking man's bar

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's brother jimmys they don't discriminate can always check out o'conners that's a true drinking man's bar

Yes it is. When I was a chef that’s where all the industry people went after work. I was such a regular there at one point my bar tab every night was 20 bucks plus a $20 tip and I drank open bar all night lol

Yes it is. When I was a chef that’s where all the industry people went after work. I was such a regular there at one point my bar tab every night was 20 bucks plus a $20 tip and I drank open bar all night lol

Hahahaha if you bring in a bra or panties you get a free beer

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

They may not let a guy with a lip full of chew in the joint.They may even want ID and I will say I"m  Looking for Biz the Crappy Chef that served me Turkey when I ordered Jerky.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They may not let a guy with a lip full of chew in the joint.They may even want ID and I will say I"m  Looking for Biz the Crappy Chef that served me Turkey when I ordered Jerky.
O'Connor's surely will. They may hand you a new tin. Bro J's gets all college kids that dip so you'll be fine

49 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

So after giving your post some thought no I won’t have a 45 with me. But if you do show up I may drop my pants and slap you in the face with my junk

I think I rather you bring the 45 lol then,  leave the junk in your pants. 

Has  FSW ever been to one of these get-togethers.

Chefs drinking?? When did that trend start lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 hours ago, Storm914 said:

You see maybe if you guys look more like this  more members would show up .

But as it stands now  not really motivated to go to a salami convection in White Plains :)

and seeing chef walking around with no pants with 45 hanging from his junk :)

images.jpeg.jpg

What in the heck were you spying in Biz's back yard?Again Storm just busting chops

• Like 1