Contact Lens By Mail??

Lawdwaz

I buy everything from Lens.com.  Do a google search for the exact item you are looking for, most of the time the Lens.com link from that search will be cheaper than navigating within the Lens.com site itself. Don't ask me why, but it is always the case for me. I have never had an issue with them and I get the best prices for my particular contacts there. I save hundreds of dollars buying there compared to the eye doc.

8 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Seriously? One thing I would  not mess around with is your eyes  use a reputable source . Even if it cost a little more .

What? There is no "messing around".   You're buying the exact same item that your doctor sells. My doctor gave me a price on Air Optic multi-focal contacts of $400+ for a 12 month supply. She told me to order them online because that's what she was going to do... You enter your script and doctor info and they contact your Dr. to approve it.  I paid $120 for Air Optic multi-focal contacts at Lens.com. That's nearly a $300 difference, every year. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I pay $150 for 6 months supply 300 a year not something I would go cheap on just saying .  But if you are comfortable buying online  go ahead .  

Just looked  my prescription up comes out to about $130 for 6 months on lens.com  not really that big of a savings at all  and I still rather get them from my eye doctor. 

Your  doctor is over charging you looks like .

Edited by Storm914