Man dies from flesh-eating bacteria 48 hours after Florida beach trip, family says

Hunter007

9 minutes ago, old man river said:

I have heard about this Flesh eating bacteria in the past Hawk. Sounds like something out of a 50s horror movie.

I  would not be surprised its something that comes from the tropics that found its  way here from are open borders. 

That is why you always take a shower as soon as you get out of any body of water  you never know what's in there even if it looks clean .

Edited by Hawk914
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water.....

I guess I'll have to hang out in the next door neighbor's pool with his teenage daughters and their friends..

They could use a good laugh....

Yea right at least with the pools all you have to be  worried about is the the piss and bird crap that finds it's way in there :)

My uncle was a carpenter and he got a sliver from some pressure treated wood in the meaty part of your thumb / palm . He pulled it out , stuck a band aid on it and went back to work. Few days later his hand was nasty . Went straight to  the ER and they treated him right away. Yep flesh eating bacteria from the sliver. 

• Sad 2