Which headlamp?

Jeremy K

It sits on a hardwood floor 365 days a year like that.

Sometimes for a picture you gotta make sacrifices. Now if Jeremy K could make my invention, I’d be ecstatic. That same bow stand with a foot pedal release! This way I can use when hunting and simply press release with foot before raising bow to draw/shoot. Instead I’m always stuck laying it next to me or holding it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wood is fine
  • Like 1

What are you guys so worried about? I'm not scraping it along the ground. It stays indoors except when hunting or practicing. Guys who leave bows in a hot/cold car has to be way worse.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

On 7/25/2019 at 8:48 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I thought protocol is brand new bow every other year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i read through and lurk on archerytalk, and it's a lot worse than that. Some guys buy multiple bows from various manufacturers each year and shoot them all and settle on one and sell the others. I'm sure there's not a huge loss, but there is a loss and it amazes me.

49 minutes ago, Pigmy said:

i read through and lurk on archerytalk, and it's a lot worse than that. Some guys buy multiple bows from various manufacturers each year and shoot them all and settle on one and sell the others. I'm sure there's not a huge loss, but there is a loss and it amazes me.

haha, crazy. I'm the opposite. My guns are from 50 years ago. My xbow is from 2011 with no plans to upgrade and i dont see myself ever upgrading my compound either.