Gloves

YFKI1983

Any recommendations for gloves. I want gloves that are not too bulky but still warm. I don't need them to be super heavy as I use a muff but need them when I'm walking, on quad or just have my hands out. Something water resistant would be best. Wouldn't wear them to shoot my bow, but maybe rifle.

I lose my damn gloves or a knife every time I kill a deer.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, YFKI1983 said:

Lol I guess underarmour gloves from modells it is

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

i've used lightweight gloves from under armour, workwear, and manzella. works well if you get a lighter weight pair and just treat them with water repellent. you buy light weight gloves with gore-tex from a place like bass pro or cabelas they won't be at all cheap. besides bowhunting gloves i typically butcher anyway by cutting off thumb, middle, and index fingers almost to the second joint. rifle season i seem to favor these mittens that flob over to expose your fingers. i think they're a thinsulate blend and plain old grey. seem to get pretty wet on outside but still stay warm.

I gave up on trying to find warm gloves years ago. Get a muff.  I wear lightweight Manzella archery gloves all season long. I find they are enough keep the cold at bay when walking in, but once set up I use a hand muff with a warmer to stay toasty and dry. The lightweight gloves can fit in the muff comfortably, but are still enough protection when I need to grab the cold bow or gun.

On the ATV I do wear heavy gloves, but am installing heated grips as soon as I have the time. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 11.55.41 AM.png

• Like 1