Big sale at the Binghamton Gander Mtn

RangerClay

I was in Nashville a few years back when it got flooded. The Bass Pro at Opry Mills had over 8 feet of water in it. We waited with baited breath to see when the big sale would be, never happened. Evidently there are companies that come in and buy up the whole inventory, then sell it elsewhere. Prob be the same with this GM.

Talked to a worker at another GMNT and he said they were cleaning up everything that didn't have a paper packaging...I said ya...but a person that knows their weapons can tell when somethings been in water no matter how well you clean it...and any thing with a wooden stock ...that wont fly....he said mainly the boats...rods...bows...and composites :mda:

Edited by growalot

• 4 weeks later...

Talked to a worker at another GMNT and he said they were cleaning up everything that didn't have a paper packaging...I said ya...but a person that knows their weapons can tell when somethings been in water no matter how well you clean it...and any thing with a wooden stock ...that wont fly....he said mainly the boats...rods...bows...and composites :mda:

It's offical in the Binghamton Press, Gander is closing for good. Looks like its back to purchesing off the internet and putting up with the boneheads at Dicks again.

I go there all the time when I'm at my place upstate. My neighbor told me that Bass Pro was going to take over the space...not sure if it's true though.

Basspro would be sweet but not there. I think they should just level the whole strip and extend the park. I wouldnt be suprised if it flooded this bad again in the next ten yrs.They should start looking at the old Anetek site on the North side of Binghamton lots of room there and almost easy access from 17 which Im sure they can fix.