My Eye.......

Lawdwaz

The local hospital had a display wall of things they have removed from people....coins, safety pins, fish bones, sewing needles, toy cars....it’s right next to the Nursery since most of their patients are babies who swallow everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

The local hospital had a display wall of things they have removed from people....coins, safety pins, fish bones, sewing needles, toy cars....it’s right next to the Nursery since most of their patients are babies who swallow everything

Back in the early 90's I had an account for VCT floor maintenance at Medina Memorial Hospital.  It was very lucrative and I rarely had to be there, a couple of my employees took care of the routine maintenance but I'd have be there when the heavy duty strip/wax took place in the high traffic (24 hour/day) areas like the ER.

One night when working in the ER a BIG guy comes waddling in with a huge burn of some sort on his arm.  He went into an examining room and 10 minutes later the head nurse (?) came out and gave me one of those looks that said "OMFG".  Well I just HAD to know, WTH the scoop was.  (note: this all took place pre-HIPAA laws I think)

The nurse later told me he wasn't in there for his arm, nope.  He was there because he had stuffed 12 (10+2=12, yes TWELVE) cigars up his ass.  Good LORD, what was he thinking?

Heck, I could see two, maybe three but TWELVE?

True story............

Back in the early 90's I had an account for VCT floor maintenance at Medina Memorial Hospital.  It was very lucrative and I rarely had to be there, a couple of my employees took care of the routine maintenance but I'd have be there when the heavy duty strip/wax took place in the high traffic (24 hour/day) areas like the ER.
One night when working in the ER a BIG guy comes waddling in with a huge burn of some sort on his arm.  He went into an examining room and 10 minutes later the head nurse (?) came out and gave me one of those looks that said "OMFG".  Well I just HAD to know, WTH the scoop was.  (note: this all took place pre-HIPAA laws I think)
The nurse later told me he wasn't in there for his arm, nope.  He was there because he had stuffed 12 (10+2=12, yes TWELVE) cigars up his ass.  Good LORD, what was he thinking?
True story............

You LOOKED?!? And if you could see only 2 where were the other 10?!?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

True story............

lol ask me to show you some xrays sometime 

• Haha 1