Who else is estatic that the Red Sox are out of the postseason?

Deerthug

Since the Yankees didn't get to the world series, it is a losing season for them. A-Rod most especially is pathetic in the post season. They used to call Reggie Mr. October. They should call A-Rod Mr. March. Spring training is about the only time he comes thru when they really need him to.

• Like 1

Since the Yankees didn't get to the world series, it is a losing season for them. A-Rod most especially is pathetic in the post season. They used to call Reggie Mr. October. They should call A-Rod Mr. March. Spring training is about the only time he comes thru when they really need him to.

I have always stood up for A ROD thru all his BS but its October and once more he just SUCKS,I hope they clean some house this year starting with the front office and management right down to players.

Honestly if this was his first post season appearance we could give him a pass on his poor performance, it could happen to anyone, but how long has he been a yankee now and how many post season series has he been in already?? The guy is downright pathetic. He obviously has helped teams he's played on with all his HR's and RBI's during the regular seasons, but when it's a really important game and he REALLY needs to come thru, he chokes just about every bloody time!!! To me this makes him a far less great player than most people would claim he is.

When they tell CC Sabathia to haul his ass out to the mound , he has to make 2 trips . He really looks out of shape !

Yeah, he's a big dude, but he is pretty rugged. Really doesn't get injured often eventhough he is big and his record is pretty darned impressive compared to most all modern day pitchers. Most pitchers are more delicate than women these days, so Sabathia has a good many things that most other pitchers don't. Finding a good pitcher these days is harder than finding a B&C buck.

you can find a B&C buck very easily on a "canned hunt". Maybe someday there will be a place that raises starting pitchers the same way these deer farms raise giant bucks from birth...then the starting rotation would be just 1 guy who pitches every inning of every single game lol.

...then the starting rotation would be just 1 guy who pitches every inning of every single game lol.

I think that their names were Cy Young, Satchel Paige, and Walter Johnson. Back when athletes were athletes and not pampered babies.

ELMO you live in the Bronx and your a Met fan?????????? LOL off season well interesting lets see what happens.

People asked me that all the time and I actually lived near Yankee Stadium. I'm a Mets fan because my older brother who got me into baseball was a Mets fan and he became a Mets fan because of the fiery bad boy attitude of the '85 Mets.

You mean the 86 mets? Probably the most underachieving team in baseball history. Yeah they won it all that year, but with all the talent they had for those few years they only won one series and appeared in the playoffs only one other time. But then again, the mets have been losers throughout their history. I think they need to take the NY off their caps and substitute it with a big L for LOSERS. LOL

Edited by steve863

Became a fan in 85. Enjoyed 86. And then it's been nothing but heartaches since then. But I'm not a bandwagon fan. I have never switched teams (Knicks, Giants, Rangers, Mets, U of Michigan Wolverines, heck...even the New York Liberty) the moment I become a fan. For better or worst. Mostly worst.