just stopping in

Littlesunray

thank you hunter it went pretty smooth I thought there would be alot of drama like I have been dealing with since my mother first went into the hospital back at the end of august but thank god for having my hubby by my side if not i would probley end up in the crazy ward in the hospital

thank you everyone, I got to the point I am having all my calls go to voicemail right now don't feel like talking to anyone but my hubby and kids, I have found more support online than the rest of my family and that is sad, they all claimed that my mom and me meant alot to them yeah right

well again wanted to say thank you for all the support I have received on here, my future FIL is bring over some of my mothers things that are at his place she was going to be staying with him cause he has a huge house well she only stayed with him for a week before getting sick and ended up in the hospital, but not really looking forward on going threw the stuff for the time being it might go down in the basement covered up till I can get up the nerve to go threw the stuff and besides being here alone is not good to go threw things, I will wait til hubby homes home in case I loose it and I can turn to him.