Pics of the family

NYBowhunter

Post pictures of your families........Here are some pictures of the kids from this past weekend and also back here in the city  in the pool...they just love it upstate..They get so excited just driving around looking for deer with binoculars in hand...also from the pictures you can see how helpfull they are..look at my daughter and son cleaning up that tractor, picture also of the hunting cabin....enjoy.

post-18-13145530713_thumb.jpg

post-18-131455307153_thumb.jpg

post-18-131455307171_thumb.jpg

that little ATV is the funniest thing! thats pretty cool... what kind of ATV is that?

Dont know the name, but yeah its very cool. Its like a mini version of my quad. It is small but has lots of engine for its size, believe it or not that thing has 110cc displacement, but thankfully it has a rev limiter and a remote cut off. Wish I had that when I was a kid. My 9 year old is outgrowing it, but still great for my other three.

Kids are cute....but I really like the tractor...lol

Thanks, yeah the kids are too cute....have to agree the tractor keeps on impressing me, its a true workhorse....I have done so much with that tractor, just makes alot of jobs easier and have done alot of things around the property that I couldnt do in the past.