Thursday, 8/13 GTG (SENY)

BizCT

How? I tried shoprite mohegan lake and half time mamaroneck. both have it according to Genesee and neither did.

No idea but I will make it happen! Just like my par on number 7 (hardest hole in the course) yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

No idea but I will make it happen! Just like my par on number 7 (hardest hole in the course) yesterday

Can we bow shoot on that hole?

Can we bow shoot on that hole?

Better off shooting bow from the elevated green on two to simulate tree stand shooting. Oh wait you only hunt from the ground buried in deep stuff-jerky can probably recommend the best spots on the course for that type of shooting.

That the one you hit the ball further backwards than forward?

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Better off shooting bow from the elevated green on two to simulate tree stand shooting. Oh wait you only hunt from the ground buried in deep stuff-jerky can probably recommend the best spots on the course for that type of shooting.

Martha's teeth for sure

#WeDemandADislikeButton

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Maybe...

So is there somewhere we can shoot bows? Ill bring a couple targets and try my best for Ruby Red

I can host in Putnam County. Unless @crappyice knows of a Westchester spot?

https://parks.westchestergov.com/sportsman-center Blue Mountain has 3D, but closes at 3pm on thursdays.

Any rules against shooting bows on stateland in Westchester? 

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I can host in Putnam County. Unless [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] knows of a Westchester spot?
https://parks.westchestergov.com/sportsman-center Blue Mountain has 3D, but closes at 3pm on thursdays.

Im not familiar with Westchester stateland rules. The privates I hunt in 3S are tiny. Doesn’t Jerky have 40 acres of front lawn/Meadow in 3S?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

a4e2d3b63dc5380475c8508dde8c997c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oddly enough I got a call today from a woman in Eastpointe Michigan that was unhappy because our storefinder said an item was available at Kroger and its not. They only update every four weeks when the store level scan data updates

• Like 1

Im not familiar with Westchester stateland rules. The privates I hunt in 3S are tiny. Doesn’t Jerky have 40 acres of front lawn/Meadow in 3S?

Very private. Remember when I was on the phone when you stopped by? That was the owner calling saying to smile he's watching us

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I can host in Putnam County. Unless [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] knows of a Westchester spot?
Not that I'm aware of

#WeDemandADislikeButton

32 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

How about a group hunt for Bizs woodchuck? 

I had a different one in my garage the other day. I was this close to killing it with a shovel and i decided to just shoe it out. I regret that decision now. I should have killed it and laid the carcass at the garden door

Does he have your hunts on film??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I wish. That would be sweet! Though most of them would be me taking naps. I love my tree naps

#WeDemandADislikeButton