Thursday, 8/13 GTG (SENY)

BizCT

It was a great time tonight. Hope everyone got home safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do believe [mention]Chef [/mention] owes us an explanation however?!?
Was he really stuck working late or was the .00001% of the Rona in Mahopac the driving factor keeping him away?

biz- I slipped your dad my sausage (that doesn’t sound right!) as a little thank you for hosting us at his “range.” Curious for his (and your) opinion. Hank and his lovely bride are wonderful people ...clearly Biz is adopted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Sounds like a good time!

Can’t wait for the next one on Stewart or Sterling.
By the way, Cynthia gave us more details about her first bird...something about “Bill dropped himself down and belly crawled the final distances!” Herculean effort sir for another person is legit!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Was he really stuck working late or was the .00001% of the Rona in Mahopac the driving factor keeping him away?

biz- I slipped your dad my sausage (that doesn’t sound right!) as a little thank you for hosting us at his “range.” Curious for his (and your) opinion. Hank and his lovely bride are wonderful people ...clearly Biz is adopted!

Haha nice, I saw you give him something but i thought it was a $20 bill to take my acorn flat spot away from me. Is it the same smoked product you gave me at golf?

27 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Can’t wait for the next one on Stewart or Sterling.
By the way, Cynthia gave us more details about her first bird...something about “Bill dropped himself down and belly crawled the final distances!” Herculean effort sir for another person is legit!

That wasn't the first bird I got silly that was ones we tried to sneak up too. But it qas awesome . 

• Like 1

Hahaha, I wound up having to work up in the Catskills and didn’t finish till close to 7pm by the time I got down it wouldn’t have made sense.

Lol not afraid of the Rona. I see more people in a day than most.

• Like 1

Haha nice, I saw you give him something but i thought it was a $20 bill to take my acorn flat spot away from me. Is it the same smoked product you gave me at golf?

Same recipe but I think the batch your pop got just came out better

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Thanks to TCIII for bringing the black bear target. It was my first time ever shooting at a 3D target and it was pretty cool!

I forgot to say last night, I can sometimes get free 3D targets from my archery club. Theyre rinehart targets, so if you want one just let me know

• Like 1