Thursday, 8/13 GTG (SENY)

BizCT

If we are going that far to Carmel we can just go to my dad’s Hunting land and shoot. It’s probably 20 minutes closer to the Taconic then Flying Arrow is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You're going to expose your secret spot to outsiders?! Man that's a bold move. Respect!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

You're going to expose your secret spot to outsiders?! Man that's a bold move. Respect!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

It’s not a secret. My dad owns it. Anyone can lion it up with onX or town records. It’s all public info. I took the WNY guys there 2 years ago. Last year I took them to my stateland spot

• Like 1

It’s not a secret. My dad owns it. Anyone can lion it up with onX or town records. It’s all public info. I took the WNY guys there 2 years ago. Last year I took them to my stateland spot

Well it's secret in so much as its you guy's family property. Now they're gonna know where all your secret stands are

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Well it's secret in so much as its you guy's family property. Now they're gonna know where all your secret stands are

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Lol. I’ll walk them right to them like I did other people. And they are spots on the ground (not stands). Although there’s 2 old tree stands

Lol. I’ll walk them right to them like I did other people.

If Crappy is going he's gonna ensure you get a monster. He's like a deer sign bloodhound! Showed me a few great spots to put stands for next year

#WeDemandADislikeButton

If Crappy is going he's gonna ensure you get a monster. He's like a deer sign bloodhound! Showed me a few great spots to put stands for next year

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Anyone would know those spots if you just walked a few more yards off the lawn and into the woods. Sorry, couldn’t resist

Anyone would know those spots if you just walked a few more yards off the lawn and into the woods. Sorry, couldn’t resist

Nah only some of my spots are near edges but that's because the deer come out of the woods to the meadow's. Its a suicide mission for an unlucky few especially those within range. But a deers gotta eat and frolic in meadows. Lucky for them we can only use a bow in Westchester otherwise it'd be an absolute massacre. Man I can't wait till Oct 1

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

Nah only some of my spots are near edges but that's because the deer come out of the woods to the meadow's. Its a suicide mission for an unlucky few especially those within range. But a deers gotta eat and frolic in meadows. Lucky for them we can only use a bow in Westchester otherwise it'd be an absolute massacre. Man I can't wait till Oct 1

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I Wish 9/15 like CT (15min away)

If we are going that far to Carmel we can just go to my dad’s Hunting land and shoot. It’s probably 20 minutes closer to the Taconic then Flying Arrow is

I have no issue with making the drive to your dad’s property. I would love to see it and MEET YOUR DAD! I guarantee it’s only half the drive time than most baseball for my kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

I have no issue with making the drive to your dad’s property. I would love to see it and MEET YOUR DAD! I guarantee it’s only half the drive time than most baseball for my kid.

Meeting him is by appointment only ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've said for years I need a sit down with Bizs dad, I have a long list of questions

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I've said for years I need a sit down with Bizs dad, I have a long list of questions

Be careful what you wish for. He may be just as kooky as his son! He's gotta get it from someone

#WeDemandADislikeButton

22 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

I know literally zip about costs Rica but she is open to doing some fishing when we are down there! Definitely going to propose the nayara springs! Think we are planning on doing our first week in the Galapagos as our adventurous exploring type vacation then the second week will be Costa Rica where we relax and do the standard honeymoon massages and relaxing stuff. Love the tips! Going to check it out now!

If you're up for a CR fishing adventure ... trout in the rainforest.

• Like 2

If you're up for a CR fishing adventure ... trout in the rainforest.

Oh man that would be incredible! Don't think I can convince the Mrs to do freshwater this trip. She wants to catch the big fish. So salt will likely be this trip. She says she'd fish with me more if I got a center console for salt fishing. So may have to get one in the future to do some striper fishing

#WeDemandADislikeButton

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Oh man that would be incredible! Don't think I can convince the Mrs to do freshwater this trip. She wants to catch the big fish. So salt will likely be this trip. She says she'd fish with me more if I got a center console for salt fishing. So may have to get one in the future to do some striper fishing

That's one of the cool things about trout - the Brits brought them everywhere during their colonial expansion, so you can fish for them in CR, India, S Africa, Taiwan; pretty much any place with cold fresh water.

Of course, you can also fish for Gila trout in the high deserts of New Mexico or Apache trout in Arizona. 

Here a shot I took in the high desert in the Sierra.

767A180C-18EF-4C77-BF3C-8A542A67D140_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.98636194da01d5f7f72efc344871e38a.jpeg

• Like 8

That's one of the cool things about trout - the Brits brought them everywhere during their colonial expansion, so you can fish for them in CR, India, S Africa, Taiwan; pretty much any place with cold fresh water.
Of course, you can also fish for Gila trout in the high deserts of New Mexico or Apache trout in Arizona. 
Here a shot I took in the high desert in the Sierra.
767A180C-18EF-4C77-BF3C-8A542A67D140_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.98636194da01d5f7f72efc344871e38a.jpeg

Gorgeous!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

7 hours ago, left field said:

That and smallpox and syphilis.

• Like 2