Gilbertsville 3d shoot?

Swamp_bucks

Anyone going tomorrow?  There's 4 of us going around 9-10.  Going to get breakfast first then shoot.  I talked to Jason i believe thats his name yesterday who runs it they are having a drawing for an elite kure,hoyt or a crossbow.  I think he said tickets are 20 each.  

This will be my first actual 3d shoot so I'm excited about trying something new. 

• Like 1

Damn,tomorrow already? I was planning on going but my bow is still at the shop..I miss it terribly,i haven't shot in two weeks. At least i got to climb a tree today. 

If they have another one before to season opens i am going. It is a fun course with 40 targets. There are one or two towers to shoot from.

24 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Damn,tomorrow already? I was planning on going but my bow is still at the shop..I miss it terribly,i haven't shot in two weeks. At least i got to climb a tree today. 

If they have another one before to season opens i am going. It is a fun course with 40 targets. There are one or two towers to shoot from.

Yes I think it is the weekend of the September 13th don't quote me on it though.  But we are hoping to shoot that day also