Freeze warning...

On 9/25/2020 at 2:22 PM, landtracdeerhunter said:

Some 

Some spots in my radish leaves are now turning yellow, no frost. Think it could be a blight.

Or a nutrient issue? 

MY frost damaged plot has re emerged with the warm temps, and with a 1.3" of rain yesterday, hope some warmer days can make it become half decent before cold weather sets in.  

• Like 1

i dont think the frost i got hurt a thing brassicas take the cold pretty well,  My bet is the lack a rain the areas that were partial shaded and didnt go bone dry looked ok,,,,,,land tracer i had blight in one plot 2 years ago its way more then yellowing leaves they just rot away

• Like 1

1 hour ago, land 1 said:

i dont think the frost i got hurt a thing brassicas take the cold pretty well,  My bet is the lack a rain the areas that were partial shaded and didnt go bone dry looked ok,,,,,,land tracer i had blight in one plot 2 years ago its way more then yellowing leaves they just rot away

That was my conclusion as well. For both mine and landtrace plots..

1 hour ago, LET EM GROW said:

Or a nutrient issue? 

MY frost damaged plot has re emerged with the warm temps, and with a 1.3" of rain yesterday, hope some warmer days can make it become half decent before cold weather sets in.  

LOL,  With 50 years of Agricultural experience, I don't think it's nutrient issue.

2 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

It was just a guess sir. Have yet to see blight on brassica plants anywhere around me.. Don't think i have really even heard of it in Brassicas or tuber plantings. Learned today..

Alternaria Leaf Blight  is what I believe to be on the radish here. More common in southern states. Dry conditions. The pics enclosed show exactly how my plants look.

cabbage blight.png

• Like 1