Removing Stands

Chevy

Nothing like that, I just remove the cushions and check the stand before the season, and I mean rock the be-jesus out of it and see how it does hold up....tight up the straps and put the fresh cushions...been doing that for 3 years now....no problems so far...

Aside from permanents, we only have two lock on stands. We leave them up all year. We like to go out there in the summer when were down there just to see what we see. Its pretty serious, like hunting without guns lol. sometimes carry the walkies and everything

What's wrong with the straps that come with the stand? What do you use for replacement straps and where do you get them?

The straps that I have gotten with the stands are pretty narrow and I don't care for them . I buy straps from Tractor Supply when they have them on sale ( about $2.50 each ) .

I leave all mine up...in the late winter/ spring(a warm spell) I loosen the straps and chains....all my stands have back up chains C links and pad locs.... before growth begins and I take a wire brush and primer rustolium with me...I wire brush any rust that shows and prime...then in late spring repaint.....Oh and the wooden ladders get a healthy coating of linseed oil every other year

Edited by growalot