Extraordinary service at bow shop

Gencountyzeek

So, i posted a month ago about ordering a new left hand bowrech bow from smiths great outdoors in batavia. Well like most things with the postal service it took longer than expected. For the wait they gave me 50 extra bucks for my trade in. While i was there we went thru the dighting in and then paper tuning process. Well we couldnt get it to paper tune. I was there for 2 hrs as we went thru everything imaginable. We had bowtech on the line making suggestions (we already tried them all). Well they told me they had thier left hand shooting bow tech coming in later and he would look it over to make sure everything we tried was correct. If he couldnt get it to paper tune properly it was going back. They felt really bad about all this obviously. I assumed we would just rig up the bow i was trading in and id be on my way. Nope they said i could come in today and they would give me a new bowtech realm sr6, thats a top of the line new bowtech model btw, and i could use it for the remaider of deer season. If i want to keep it in the end i just pay the difference between the two and id get this one at dealer cost. Well i have the realm now and its a sweet shooting bow, all paper tuned perfectly. I just finished sighting it in and shooting probably 40 arrows thru it. Very happy all the way around with how they handled everything. They have a customer for life.

20201009_175757.jpg

• Like 10

I had a hard time paper tuning mine this year. I shoot a whisker biscuit. When I brought it to the shop, he made a slight change in the elevation of the rest even though you would of thought the rest needed to be moved right or left. In about 2 minutes he had it shooting bullet holes. I don’t recall which way it was tearing, or if he moved it up or down. He is a Bowtech dealer and shoots the Icon as well. I guess he had seen this before. The Icon is really a great bow for the money. Either way, good luck with your new Bowtech, whichever one you end up with!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

I had a hard time paper tuning mine this year. I shoot a whisker biscuit. When I brought it to the shop, he made a slight change in the elevation of the rest even though you would of thought the rest needed to be moved right or left. In about 2 minutes he had it shooting bullet holes. I don’t recall which way it was tearing, or if he moved it up or down. He is a Bowtech dealer and shoots the Icon as well. I guess he had seen this before. The Icon is really a great bow for the money. Either way, good luck with your new Bowtech, whichever one you end up with!

It was tearing left, we went from my drop away to a whisker biscuit. He tried everything. When we called bowtech tech help everything they suggested had already been tried.