Christmas / Birthday ideas

fasteddie

The bino thread made me think of something when someone mentioned getting something as a gift .

For years I would get something as a present and it would be useless to me and I would either give it away or put it away and let it accumulate dust . When asked what I wanted for Christmas , etc , I would respond , I don't know . Finally , in my old age , I would answer , either a gift card from Dick's or WalMart . Now I get what I want or need rather than something useless . This may sound tacky to some of you but it works for me ........

You get the Dick's gift cards and use the "X" amout of dollars off purchases from the Entertainment Book . If you get their SCORES Card and use that , you get a $10 certificate for every $300 spent . It's like Christmas all over again ! alt=Very Happyhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/dancing_b06.gif[/img]..alt=Very Happyhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/dancing_b06.gif[/img].

LOL r u kidding? im all about the scores card, shoot i spend enough there i get that 10 coupon in the mail every few months lol. the wife puts the dicks adds on the table for me so i can look though it. i even got her saying "well dicks has some hunting stuff on sale" "nice tree stands"... its funny...

its like hitting the lottery when i get a 10% or 20% off coupon that i can use with a gift card and my 10$ off...

love that store, not only for hunting but im a big golfer as well. camping anything outdoors really.