I know it is probably a long shot but wondering if anyone out there has a climber they are looking to get rid of.  Just found out that my hang in that I have been using for a few years was taken/stolen.  No I am hesitant to leave another stand out there.

Not sure where you are located but I have a old style Loggy Bayou climber you could buy cheap or use for the season. It is in great shape, comfortable, very sturdy,  light, and the weight capacity is 250 lbs. I would only make it available if you have some experience using a climber but you are welcome to it if you are anywhere near 8H.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Not sure where you are located but I have a old style Loggy Bayou climber you could buy cheap or use for the season. It is in great shape, comfortable, very sturdy,  light, and the weight capacity is 250 lbs. I would only make it available if you have some experience using a climber but you are welcome to it if you are anywhere near 8H.

I'm located on the border of 3s and 3.  I have used a climber a few times not many.  

35 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Give or take you are 5hrs. away but if you want to make the trip you are welcome to it.

That's a hell of a road trip but I appreciate the offer?  Any interest in shipping it?

2 minutes ago, InkedLilPiggy said:

How much and would you be willing to ship it?

Shipping would likely be expensive...I didn’t realize you were down state until i looked at the DEC map.

2 minutes ago, loworange88 said:

Shipping would likely be expensive...I didn’t realize you were down state until i looked at the DEC map.

Understandable.  Thanks anyway

11 hours ago, InkedLilPiggy said:

That's a hell of a road trip but I appreciate the offer?  Any interest in shipping it?

No reason to keep this on the forum. I will send you a pm with some information later on today so you can make a decision if it is something you want. Sorry to hear of yours getting stolen.

• Like 1

I might have an older climber for you. I have to look to see first. It is an older one and might be a little heavy. I am in the capital district are. Albany county if the one from Steve D doesn't work out.

I am in Northern Westchester, border of 3s and 3N

You still looking I have 2 climbers one a friend gave me a few years ago you can have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk