Predator Camo Patterns

phade

Finally due for a new fleece set this season (got 5 out of my Scent Lok clearance fleece). I'm going with Predator but I HATE buying camo when I cannot see it, hold, and try it on.

Anyone have it in hand that can give me a rundown on sizing and maybe some insight between the fall grey and brown deception. I'm waffling between L/XL and the two patterns.

I have the fall grey pants and jacket, but they are not the fleece, they are the insulated warp knit. Their sizing runs about normal. I'm an XL with t-shirts, etc, and the XL jacket fits great. I'm a size 36 pants and the L bibs are very comfortable.

As far as patterns go, I love the fall grey for tree stand and late season hunting. I think the deception patterns are nice as well. I'm torn between green and brown deception for my new early season stuff. I'll probably go with the brown in the uninsulated warp knit material.

It seems like most people are 50/50 on which is better for hunting. Fall grey is surely more open, but BD is not as open...just moreso than most mainstream patterns. I'm leaving towards BD but that's not a definite at this point.

The sizing is probably my biggest issue since I don't want to get stuck in a return situation via mail...painful stuff to go through and usually adds up the cost with shipping today.

I have the fall grey pants and jacket, but they are not the fleece, they are the insulated warp knit. Their sizing runs about normal. I'm an XL with t-shirts, etc, and the XL jacket fits great. I'm a size 36 pants and the L bibs are very comfortable.

As far as patterns go, I love the fall grey for tree stand and late season hunting. I think the deception patterns are nice as well. I'm torn between green and brown deception for my new early season stuff. I'll probably go with the brown in the uninsulated warp knit material.

Getting a bit top-heavy, eh? ha. Getting old sucks.

Getting a bit top-heavy, eh? ha. Getting old sucks.

Lol no kidding.I originally got a large jacket, but the sleeves were short. If my damn knee would get to feeling better soon, I could get back into the gym. I hyper extended it the 3rd weekend of gun season when I stepped into a leaf and stick covered hole.

I have both the fall grey and the green deseption. The pattern are awesome and wore them hard and handled the washing everytime for a year now. However i would say order them larger than normal if your going to layer under. I found out they are not that warm at all. Made with just material with no warm and fuzzy insulation at all. Just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...