Hank Parker Show

fasteddie

Hank Parker is on right now . They are hunting is Saskachewan , Canada . One of his son's was in a blind with an in-line . A big 8 point was on top of a knoll and his kid dropped the buck . I would be quite leary about taking that shot as even on a passthrough that bullet can still travel . I would want to be sure I knew what was beyond that deer !

After the shot were they breathing heavily like they were about to have a heart attack?  and after they walked up to the deer were they high-fiving each other to death?  Just please don't tell me that they said they were "plum tickled" with the deer once they got down to pose with it??  LOL  I just can't handle when they say they are "tickled"!!  Maybe if I had ten naked women in a room with me I would say that I was feeling "plum tickled", but it surely wouldn't be over a dead deer, no matter how big!

After the shot were they breathing heavily like they were about to have a heart attack?  and after they walked up to the deer were they high-fiving each other to death?  Just please don't tell me that they said they were "plum tickled" with the deer once they got down to pose with it??  LOL  I just can't handle when they say they are "tickled"!!  Maybe if I had ten naked women in a room with me I would say that I was feeling "plum tickled", but it surely wouldn't be over a dead deer, no matter how big!

haha.. Don't forget the braod heads they use.. sccchhhwhackers  Those guys are something, I seen one with them and a guy shot a doe and said someting about herd management or harvest or some term like that.. what ever happened to just hunting and killing?  There does seem to be alot of BAD shots lately on most of those shows fasteddie, and the post celebration is what kills me... its like they just watched the birth of their child..haha