Biden taps transgender veteran to join Department of Defense transition team

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

Are you saying this is a problem
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no   politicizing   the military  is never a problem nothing like  having  a  social experiment  in the military  what could go wrong  ? 

I am sure it got the job because  it was the  best one for it  .  How many of them you think china has  in top military  posts ? 

biden is definitely leading with that pick .  

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

Given what has happened thus far in this farce of an election year, Dems should have picked Tulsi as the nominee...I may not agree with her policies , but she does have brains. 

3 hours ago, DirtTime said:

What's the problem? Scared that instead of hunter orange you'll have to wear the new hunter pink?

is it really the most qualified for that position?   like to know who else wanted that job  and  if they got the shaft because someone wanted to play politics with are  national security . 

• Like 1

is that what you voted for ?

How do you know that person isn’t qualified... besides the fact that you have now shown us all how completely ignorant and hateful you are.... good job.... I bet you hate blacks and Jews too

• Like 1

is it really the most qualified for that position?   like to know who else wanted that job  and  if they got the shaft because someone wanted to play politics with are  national security . 

Oh and trans people prefer to be called him or her not IT.... it is a thing not a person. God the ignorance just keeps flowing

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

How do you know that person isn’t qualified... besides the fact that you have now shown us all how completely ignorant and hateful you are.... good job.... I bet you hate blacks and Jews too

if that  person  messes up and gets  a bunch of  soldiers killed  because it only got the job because of politics  are you going to be  the one   to tell the family  or the kids of the dead soldiers    that they died because some   politician wanted to push a social agenda on the public ?

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, phantom said:
if that  person  messes up and gets  a bunch of  soldiers killed  because it only got the job because of politics  are you going to be  the one   to tell the family  or the kids of the dead soldiers    that they died because some   politician wanted to push a social agenda on the public ?

And what basis do you have to say this person is not
Qualified.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

and what basis do you have to say he is  Qualified ?

I am not the one who started this dumb ass ignorant thread. The burden of Proof is on your ignorant ass. It just shows what a simple minded fool you are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

I am not the one who started this dumb ass ignorant thread. The burden of Proof is on your ignorant ass. It just shows what a simple minded fool you are.

The best go to west point   there are west point grads that  would want that job that guy didn't go to west point he is not the best for that job .  He is  some political crony  gender activist  the  military  is not the place for  Social Experiments  

grow up kid  

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Chef said:

you voted for him right sounds like you are having  second thoughts already if not why so angry ?

maybe orange man  not so bad  after all .

Edited by phantom

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

I could be wrong , but I think That maybe Phantoms point  Is that the person should not get the job BECAUSE they’re  a transgender and just for political reasons and appeasement of supposed oppressed groups . If he ( or she ) is qualified . I certainly have No problem with it and welcome diversity in positions of authority , as long as said appts are made irrespective of race , creed , sexual orientation etc. and not BECAUSE of them. There is a difference and it is significant . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I could be wrong , but I think That maybe Phantoms point  Is that the person should not get the job BECAUSE they’re  a transgender and just for political reasons and appeasement of supposed oppressed groups . If he ( or she ) is qualified . I certainly have No problem with it and welcome diversity in positions of authority , as long as said appts are made irrespective of race , creed , sexual orientation etc. and not BECAUSE of them. There is a difference and it is significant . 

Does this post sound like that to you.... come
On

e60f222beaa97f41c49b6359af5ae65f.png

39 minutes ago, Chef said:

Oh and trans people prefer to be called him or her not IT.... it is a thing not a person. God the ignorance just keeps flowing

if your company  fires you because you are the wrong gender race and not because of anything else I think you would not be talking 

6 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

exactly !!! 

Edited by phantom

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Does this post sound like that to you.... come
On

e60f222beaa97f41c49b6359af5ae65f.png

I looked up the guys    qualifications he got the job because  of politics  not because he  went to the best school or got the best grades.  

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

Looking them up on right wing media websites doesn’t count

did he go to west point? nope 

the best in the military go there .  or one of  the  3 others and he did not go to any of them   either  , yet they are giving him a high position in the  military. all politics 

US Military Academy — West Point, New York. ...

US Naval Academy — Annapolis, Maryland. ...

US Air Force Academy —Colorado Springs, Colorado. ...

US Merchant Marine Academy — Kings Point, New York.

Edited by phantom

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Maybe  Biden will pick Yogi Bear for secretary of the interior job...

• Like 1