Let's see every ones dogs !!!

Salmon_Run

All great looking dogs and they are part of our families for sure.

This weekend my boy Skeet is in Florida with a professional handler testing for his "senior title". My family misses him and he is having the time of his life at not yet two years old.

Bubba- I feel your pain myself and have lost dogs before; there is no longer a ride than the one to the vet and comming home alone in the truck.

I vowed at first that I would and could never replace my first lab I lost. But, after a while I got one, then two and now I have several labs that enjoy the house and we love them all equally.

Stay well friends and God speed to our lost dogs.........may they run together and fetch under bright skies!!!

Yes, next step MH, he is with a professional handler in Florida and is doing "master work" now and not even two yet. We miss him greatly but he is having the time of his life and the handler wants to continue him to MH and use him in their breeding program.

Only down side is he is gone for months at a time and left last fall just ahead of goose season........

Hopefully at this time next week he will have his last two senior legs done. She said that should not be any issue and he was very solid the last two days.....I will post more pics as soon as we get some....

Dan

• 2 weeks later...